Forums

Help › Forums

Re: wgt loading problems

Wed, Mar 25 2015 12:52 AM (32 replies)
  • ROADRACING
    27 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 10:37 PM

it seems it's already like that you don't see the update's going on as much anymore.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 11:07 PM

loading issues ??? no kidding ?

but wrong forum for that !

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 8:34 AM

courteneyfish:

It certainly is. It makes you wonder if one day there will be more glitches than things that work properly.

/bites tongue....

• mohaviegreen
    404 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 9:09 AM

Really? Get a grip WGT. Fix the dam problems, also to add, there are quite a few players who are NOT receiving game invites now. You don't need us, your customers, to fix the problems for ya. You're getting plenty monies from us to make sure this site is running in top shape. Patience is all but gone..................................................mo

• JKnight6533
    23 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 11:45 AM

Yo Really can any one help out loading problems been messing up my meter also its find for a few holes then it goes crazy making me lose balls cause meter goes crazy I tried evryithing  need help

• harrymunk
    443 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 1:08 PM

the loading is a joke just like wgt iam thinking go back to ps4 and tiger woods online its cheaper and it works

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 2:56 PM

harrymunk:

the loading is a joke just like wgt iam thinking go back to ps4 and tiger woods online its cheaper and it works

First, I have no loading problems at all. The game loads as quickly as ever and I have no meter problems. Just a little bit of PC maintenance once in awhile at it runs great. 

And second how are going back to Tiger Woods Online when EA Sports closed it over a year and half ago??  

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 3:14 PM

borntobesting:

harrymunk:

First, I have no loading problems at all. The game loads as quickly as ever and I have no meter problems. Just a little bit of PC maintenance once in awhile at it runs great. 

And second how are going back to Tiger Woods Online when EA Sports closed it over a year and half ago??  

Looks like its still running on PS ... hmmmmm

• harrymunk
    443 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 4:26 PM

make fun you little fool you talk a good game but thats all you do little man yr weak take up tennis or bitching out yr wife that way you mite make some money for new clubs mind she ugly lmao and kiss it

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Thu, Dec 18 2014 5:55 PM

harrymunk:

make fun you little fool you talk a good game but thats all you do little man yr weak take up tennis or bitching out yr wife that way you mite make some money for new clubs mind she ugly lmao and kiss it

[blink blink] U okay man? Who is that directed at?

RSS