rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 25 2014 7:54 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • tillysurvey
    3,098 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 12:09 PM

Yes, see these from time to time ...

Playing an 18 hole SP .....

First 9 holes have played with NO errors whatsoever,  no issue with response times etc...

Now I am getting these .....

To make it more irritating, these is no button to press to "retry" so only way is to close the play window and log back in again.

As I said, first 9 holes played no issues what so ever. Played fluidly and quickly with no stutters.  Done the turn, and it seems to have started stuttering, then I started getting these errors as above.

• tillysurvey
    3,098 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 12:20 PM

Next hole, this time I do get the YES / NO buttons ....

Pressed YES, and it loads instantly .....

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 12:26 PM

Have played this game for over two years now and had very few hiccups in regards to loading in that time span but in the last week or so perhaps right after the last update the load issues have become horrendous and very frustrating to say the least and before anyone replies with clear your caches etc,I have cleared and cleaned more in the past week than I have in the last two years...FIX IT WGT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• tillysurvey
    3,098 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 12:44 PM

And another one ...

They all appear to be related to reverse view ....., not sure if that helps ..

This time I captured some of the network log for you ...., as you can see it spent 45 seconds processing the GET command, which failed.  I then took a snapshot, then pressed YES (to reload) and you can see it loads in 190ms.  

• tillysurvey
    3,098 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 1:11 PM

Rest of game not too bad, except long wait at end of the game after last putt ....

Code being executed:

1. Host:
        psj-gs06.wgt.com
      2. Origin:
        http://media5.wgt.com
      3. Referer:
        http://media5.wgt.com/preloader.swf?0.61.5205.23176_1018
      4. User-Agent:
        Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/24.2.0.0 Safari/537.17
    2. Query String Parametersview sourceview URL encoded
      1. InvocID:
      2. nocache:
      3. Node:
        PSJ-GS06
      4. opn:
        GetFriendsForEogChallenge
      5. pol:
        SingletonGameClient0
      6. lib:
        v1.67.13_release
      7. hash:
        3dcb518760f8c7a19cf5b90dba3f13d8
    3. Form Dataview sourceview URL encoded

Waiting for 9.71 seconds .....

4. GBP1705
      2,607 Posts
      Wed, Apr 23 2014 1:11 PM

I have been getting the same problem for the last 3 days,

5. renniw52
      5,385 Posts
      Wed, Apr 23 2014 2:59 PM

I have been having terrible issues with loading. Takes 30-45 seconds for next shot to load. Just played a painful best of 5, almost fell asleep. I won't say another word. Everything else is lighting fast. 

6. graemelee99
      2,567 Posts
      Fri, Apr 25 2014 5:56 AM

yep been having timeouts too last 7 days... cleared everything lots. Seems to happen randomly sometimes in RG which is great but tad annoying for everyone in multiplayer games.  

7. Catesharkette2
      2,692 Posts
      Fri, Apr 25 2014 8:20 AM

YES ALL THE ABOVE HAPPANING 

BUT ON A GOOD NOTE TO PLAYERS NOT BEING ABLE TO LOG  IN ON INTERNET EPLORER AND GOOGLE CHROME  OR HAVING LOGIN ISSUES HERE IS THE SOLOUTION

1  WHEN U GO TO LOG IN IT GIVES U THE OPTION JUST TO TYPE IN YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD HENSE THAT LOADS AND JUST SPINS AND FINALLY COMES UP WITH CAN NOT FIND PAGE OR SERVER ERROR

2 I THEN NOTICED IT GIVES U THE OPTION TO LOG IN WITH GOOGLE OR YAHOO AND FACEBOOK I RELOADED THE LOGIN PAGE AND CLICKED THE GOGGLE SYMBOL AS I HAVE A GMAIL ACCOUNT IT CAME UP CAN NOT FIND USER ACCOUNT OR PASSWORD ? BUT GIVE U THE OPTION TO TYPE THEM IN AGAIN WHICH I DID AND A MESSAGE SAYING ALLOW WGT TO CORROSPND WITH YOUR EMAIL SO I HIT OK ENTER

3 THEN ANOTHER MESSAGE COMES UP SAYING WGT DOES NOT SUPPORT SOME BROWSERS TRY CHROME/ SAFARI / ETC LOL PAGES MY NOT WORK PROPERLY BUT WHILE I WAS READING THAT HAY PRESTO I HAD LOGGED IN OK THROUGH GOOGLE AND MY EMAIL 

4 LOGGED OUT  RETRIED HIT THE GOOGLE SYMBOL TO LOGIN AND LOADED TRAIGHT IN PROBLEM SOLVED BYE LOGGING IN WITH MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT

INTERNET EXPLORER STILL HAS ISSUES THOUGH AS U CAN NOT BYE CREDITS OR VISIT PROSHOP AS IT CAN NOT FIND THE PAGE EVRY THING ELSE WORKS FINE THOUGH AND MY SWING METRE IS SMOOTH AS A BABYS BUM HAPPY DAYS I HOPE THIS HELPS SOME PLAYERS  ALSO CHEAK YOUR ACCOUNT AS I FOUND ALL MY EMAIL COROSPONDANCE BOXES HAD BEEN UNCHEAKED AND THAT CERTIANLY WAS NOT ME LOL  I CHEAKED THEM ALL AGAIN SO I CAN RECIVE THE APPROPRITE EMAILS FROM WGT  

CATE X

8. dedBuNNy
      1,919 Posts
      Fri, Apr 25 2014 9:26 AM

Totally unrelated but kate, how do make Legend with only 287 RR's? 

I'm not giving you a hard time or anything, I'm just genuinely curious as to how that is done.Like a method or whatever. 

;)

And on the topic.... That's crazy what you typed. WGT does not support certain browsers? I've never seen that, I'm not sure how that would even be possible. As long as you're running Flash and are able to connect via http for game play, I don't see how that comes up, but damn if it does, crazy.

• PAGES
    RSS