Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tour Legend Secrets

Mon, Jun 6 2016 1:26 PM (89 replies)
  • TSimp2303
    7 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2015 1:01 PM

That was an AMAZING post sir....I knew EXACTLY where you were coming from on that.  And just practicing putting only for a while?  Why didn't I think of that.  Thank you again for the post. 

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2015 5:51 AM

after watching a fmagnets 54 at standrews video last night, its not the putting its he gets so close to the hole every time nearly everything is a tap in,

i think his average hole out length was about 3 foot over 18 holes, also every putt was about on the edge of a lip, he had long putts for eagle he put close for a tap in, and there was a putt about 12 foot that he missed.

his wedge play is unreal, and what really does amaze me how he reads wind he just moves marker 20mp cross wind and land it stone dead lol

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2015 7:56 AM

Joshnosh:

after watching a fmagnets 54 at standrews video last night, its not the putting.... there was a putt about 12 foot that he missed.

He must've sneezed.

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2015 9:27 AM

PaulTon:

Joshnosh:

after watching a fmagnets 54 at standrews video last night, its not the putting.... there was a putt about 12 foot that he missed.

He must've sneezed.

LOL yeah probably, not blowing smoke up his bum, but its amazing watchign his videos.

Here is a thing though, i remember watching bollox videos a few years ago so i watched them again, today, and he plays with r11 irons r11 driver (282) and a ghost putter, and he still scoring 54s etc, but it was tottaly different to fmagnets. he wasn't hitting them stone dead every shot, they where between 6-12 foot mainly and he just holed every single putt That was really impressive.

wonder how he would do with the new clubs now

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2015 11:45 AM

Here's a tip I received from a friend when I turned Tour Legend....

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2015 12:55 PM

andyson:

Here's a tip I received from a friend when I turned Tour Legend....

Ahh yes...by the Kenyon Anchor Baby...he kool. Invented by the Duke of Earl of South Chicago, passed to Bad, Bad LeRoy Brown, found a home north of uptown Manhattan in Haarlem to be used to get entry in the Kit Kat Klub, used by Shaft, Barry White, and , I'm told, by that great actor of Shawshank fame, Samuel L. Jackson, and also by the amazing Denzel Snipes...they all Kool, they all Tour Legends....as you know Andy. 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2015 6:04 PM

+1 SP     ;-)

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 11:47 PM

Glad to see this thread back on stuff.

• rollinbus1
    110 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2016 11:39 AM

funny that i have shot 6under with broom sticks and billards balls (standard clubs and balls with no dimples even ) got half decent clubs and not been able to get near it .. hmmmm 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2016 1:26 PM

rollinbus1:

funny that i have shot 6under with broom sticks and billards balls (standard clubs and balls with no dimples even ) got half decent clubs and not been able to get near it .. hmmmm 

Your stats and score history suggest that you are just not very good at the game.

Like a lot of people, you'd rather blame the game rather than learn it.

Try this from the pro shop -

They will also help clean up the shite you post in here.

RSS