Mon, Jun 6 2016 1:26 PM (89 replies)
  • Ziopar
    19 Posts
    Tue, Jan 20 2015 3:47 AM

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Tue, Jan 20 2015 10:10 AM

SweetiePie:

Tibbets, whom I consider the best ever, could putt.

ave per hole - 1.23

one putts - 74.24 %

two putts - 25.50 %

3 or more - 0.26 %

Damn.  He/She might be the GOAT of WGT.  What's the story behind he/she leaving the game?

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Tue, Jan 20 2015 10:59 AM

Lorena Ochoa made the same decision...Retire on top. Her decision however was to start a family , nevertheless ,  she was the absolute very best at the time of her retirement. Rolex ranked # 1 from 2007 to 2010...Phenomenal player and dearly missed. 

Ace

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Tue, Jan 20 2015 11:20 AM

TheAceFactor:

Lorena Ochoa made the same decision...Retire on top. Her decision however was to start a family , nevertheless ,  she was the absolute very best at the time of her retirement. Rolex ranked # 1 from 2007 to 2010...Phenomenal player and dearly missed. 

Ace

Barry Sanders.   Jim Brown.  I'm sure there are others as well.  

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Tue, Jan 20 2015 11:39 PM

Ziopar:

Too funny and pointless as usual but it make sense only for a ciuccio, you know.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Jan 30 2015 2:25 AM

IRISHPUNK:

SweetiePie:

ave per hole - 1.23

one putts - 74.24 %

two putts - 25.50 %

3 or more - 0.26 %

Damn.  He/She might be the GOAT of WGT.  What's the story behind he/she leaving the game?

His name was Jason Tibbets. The story is sad. I'm told he was playing around the clock, ended up losing his job and his family...the price of being the best ever. He retired and regained both I'm told.  ~ SP ~

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2015 9:48 PM

The last rental weekend realize me that the real secret is to invest other money for update the clubs. Played with a mixed set unlike my usual G25's and the difference is really wide, better clubs mean better results even if you play very well with allaround clubs.

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 2:01 AM

DAMN...............didn't know that.....I hope he is doing fine.  I never got to play him but knew he was the Man on here for a long time.

SweetiePie:

IRISHPUNK:

SweetiePie:

ave per hole - 1.23

one putts - 74.24 %

two putts - 25.50 %

3 or more - 0.26 %

His name was Jason Tibbets. The story is sad. I'm told he was playing around the clock, ended up losing his job and his family...the price of being the best ever. He retired and regained both I'm told.  ~ SP ~

• topace35
    230 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2015 2:43 PM

Priestess, I just saw your page and your stats and you clearly know what you are doing and in fact you are beating most of the top men on here. I'd be so humbly honored if you'd add me as a friend and help me learn or get to the point I can get much better at my putting and my approach shots. Do you use a certain formula or what? I'm an up and coming legend and I want to challenge not only on this tier but on my way to TL but I don't want to make TL until I know I can play and putt like the best are already doing. I know I have the game and now I just need those extra tools along with the consistency but the wind and the putting greens along with reading both are hampering me and when you check my equipment I think I have some of the best so there is no reason I can't go only but up. If there is anything else you can help me with or you can advise me on I'd be greatly indebted to you. One last thing you totally rock girlfriend. I hope you will play me one day so I can see what it is you do since you are obviously one of the best.

All the best Ace

RSS