Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tour Legend Secrets

Mon, Jun 6 2016 1:26 PM (89 replies)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 6:49 AM

Stats are pugwash!! they can be manipulated easily.simply withdraw when you are having a bad round.Avatar Lee and Bollin were the 2 best i have played and the 2 best putters.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 8:04 AM

Tekoma:
    " drive for show, putt for burger "

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.  :-D

(Who said it?)

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 8:09 AM

Whimpy

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 8:13 AM

Egar was a close friend of my uncle

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 8:36 AM

Tibbets, whom I consider the best ever, could putt.

ave per hole - 1.23

one putts - 74.24 %

two putts - 25.50 %

3 or more - 0.26 %

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Oct 29 2014 1:47 PM

Fraenkel:

A handful of champions that every day get a win percentage of 80% in any competition they may decide to enter at the expense of a lower percentage of WDs, for compensation. Daily, these champions show that the physical and mental declines of those who play online are a joke and that makes you laugh a lot, a lot but not prone to any change, daily.

No pray can cancel the doubt I have anytime I enter a RG tournament, no metter which one I choose to play, the damn physical and mental declines won't act on some players, daily, much more similar to something "mechanical" then real human. No metter if will be ice greens or 30mph winds, some players will score a 56 or a 55 and after play over 7500 games I really didn't understand how it could be possible.

Need to change my attitude or my ambitions.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Oct 29 2014 1:49 PM

And maybe it's time to say goodbye to PING products, even if they will be upgrade.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Nov 9 2014 1:22 AM

Daily, without control.

I keep push on it just because I think it's not physical. It's not physical keep constantly low scores in any conditions and with hands off just to say "I'm clean then you, I got no dingout, no lipout, no cashout but I'm clean as you". I can't respect players for their results but for their real intent, someone is blind here and someone pretend to be and turn away from the problem.

How could I be the only one who didn't trust anymore in this joke.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2015 3:18 AM

Isn't time to set up a new tier just to let "Top" Tour Legends show how good they are, alone.

It will be fun see how many 25's they can play on a par 72 with M/Wind and T/Green because I can't even understand how do hell is possible play this way so good daily, on ev'ry game entered, no metter if it's a stroke play or a closest match and I won't do. Damn, a 25 is an abnormal great score and with 2 up to the runner up is an impressive win, I thought even it will be fine mine 31, dumb think. Give them special tours where they can play in any conditions as they will do from a white tee with no wind and laser green putting option.

Hope no one will be consider it as an offense, just a real consideration.

RSS