Forums

Help › Forums

Re: not begging

Wed, Apr 23 2014 3:29 PM (68 replies)
  • kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 10:57 AM

fatdan:

1) Buy Dave the putter he wants(that would make me happy and full of good words to use when i come back and b!tch about Dave getting a gift as I be jealous an full with anger)

or

2) Just promise you won't gift anything else to that miserable f'n thieving c*******er  again so these threads can stop, and I be full of happy words....

2  not going to happen I already say I will gift when I want I not need permission

1. Only for you Dan you choose gift for you

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 7:36 PM

7 pages for this, wow.

My 2 cents, I think if anyone wishing to share their wealth and spread good fortune could only make the world just that much of a better place.

Anyone feeling the need to beg, obviously needs the help of others, and anyone feeling the need and has the ability to help with a small gift, feels good about it, pretty simple. Society is judged by how well you treat the young, the poor, the elderly, and the sick.

Pretty sad IMHO our society will not be judged well in the end. We have the capability, the resources and the technology to live such fullfulling lives and leave a great planet for our children and their children. Instead we hoard, we hoard some more, we pillage the planet, we pillage the people, we aquire more and more is never enough. We don't share, we don't care and it's every man for himself. That's what's sad, that's what's bad.

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 3:06 AM

andwhy67:

The lady from Oman, an oil rich state obviously has more money than sense, and time on her hands, but thinks we're all out to get her....

This ar big puzzle. You is bring my country and it oil production to here????

Ok I play the game.  My country Oman 25th biggest oil producer in world. Your country British 19th biggest oil producer!!

Yes it ar true, your country produce 20% more oil than my country.

Now I is use same logic you is use.

The boy from Britain an oil rich country has much time on his hands

as you is from oil rich country with time on your hands you can use it here and get more knowledge .......................it ar my free gift to you  :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 1:45 PM

we all know you got balls Gerald.  1950 posts ya a lot of balls.  And an obvious amount of free time on your hands.    Perhaps a good book or the daily newspaper is better for your reading  Mr 1900 posts.    Man must be boring where your at.   Or maybe your just a lazy git with no life past WGT forums    

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 2:19 PM

what does it cost to be nice?........

...........who is the rightful judge of that?.....

...................steve - your last post in this thread - sadly - mirrors my thoughts on the state of man...........

I just hope that 'something' truly matters - before it's too late - if it's not already 

• EdJaws
    402 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 2:37 PM

This thread has really gone off the deep end.

Seriously, let it die.

And who's bogarting the popcorn.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 3:05 PM

ed - some threads need to be drug off the deep end :)

keeps em from staying focused on being mean lol

and, this could be the new 'who will have the last word thread'

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 3:25 PM

I am working on getting the last word in .

OPY

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 3:29 PM

enough. this goes for all of you. if you keep fighting, I will be forced to remove your forum access.

-wgticon

RSS