Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LegendCrusher Memorial!!!

Sat, Aug 1 2015 3:02 AM (204 replies)
  • tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 4:31 AM

paperwork is a good thing, death certificate would prove a lot. But searching for LC is fruitless.If a cop died, no matter the circumstance, it is reported PERIOD. But oddly enough there is no mention of this particular death anywhere to my  knowledge. What was his full name? a simple  Google  search is invaluable at times.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 4:33 AM

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 4:45 AM

LOL ^^^

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 5:01 AM

Kurtsbuford:

Hey, is it possible that an alien craft added MH370 to its freight list?    .   

Classless but typical : )

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 9:41 AM

overtheedge:

notonthis:
    I responded to the skype message from his daughter

A Skype friend and you are not sure if he is dead? What?

notonthis:
    There was not enough info giving and i have heard some pretty sick lies so if in fact he is dead then of course  R.I.P Rich

"There was not enough info giving"?  "you have heard some pretty sick lies"? "if in fact",,,???? What!  LOL,,, Come on man,,,

And then the kicker --->

notonthis:
    Sad news if it's true

Well is it or isn't it ? 

You have access and have had recent contact to this guys daughter and you STILL dont know IF,,again IF he has died or NOT? ,,,Now that is--->

notonthis:
    some pretty sick lies

I found out the same way we all found out i'm assuming. I logged onto skype and had a message from his skype but it supposedly was his daughter. I have had no contact with her just got that 1 message. 3cpcge

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 10:17 AM

This thread has turned into something far from a  momentous one.

First we have all the anger from people about WGT not holding a  memorial round, then about them not acknowledging the thread.

Then we have someone chip in and claim that they think the op and the alleged  deceased  are if fact the same person.

Is it any wonder why WGT won't get caught up in this complete shambles

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 10:49 AM

chris2345:

This thread has turned into something far from a  momentous one.

First we have all the anger from people about WGT not holding a  memorial round, then about them not acknowledging the thread.

Then we have someone chip in and claim that they think the op and the alleged  deceased  are if fact the same person.

Is it any wonder why WGT won't get caught up in this complete shambles

Very true just as many other post.

• br1b3
    91 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 11:09 AM

if you all new rich so well you would know where he lives, or atleast home ph number be there for  his family not this memorial sht cause he passed this thread just bs.Bunch of so called friends who saying they give 2 iotas but dont know nothing about rich give it a fkn rest with ya fake sympathy serio adj gente falsa!!!

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 11:28 AM

br1b3:

if you all new rich so well you would know where he lives, or atleast home ph number be there for  his family not this memorial sht cause he passed this thread just bs.Bunch of so called friends who saying they give 2 iotas but dont know nothing about rich give it a fkn rest with ya fake sympathy serio adj gente falsa!!!

Most people on here protect their real life info. And with Rich being a police officer he most likely goes above and beyond what the rest of us do. 

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 1:40 PM

devil's advocate: how do we even know he was/is a police officer ?  just asking, i mean if other info is not verified then how do we know? On the internet people can be who they imagine themselves to be.

RSS