Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Arlette

Tue, Jan 6 2015 8:33 AM (27 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 10:03 PM

Wheels65:

In the unlikely event that I should forget - somebody remind me not to be the taste tester for Miffy's Salsa - or volunteer for a make-over with Kat in charge!!

One of the funniest posts that I have EVER READ!!!

P.S. LOVE the buttermilk touch!!!

Oh, does Miffy make salsa too...Thanks, glad you had a laugh

Lily aka ~SP~

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 12:44 AM

SweetiePie:

It ruined Arlette's evening...it made mine.

Hahahaha! That was the BEST revenge story EVER! Did your brother Jonny ever find out that you did it on purpose? She sounded like a real beeyatch!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 12:47 AM

SweetiePie:

Wheels65:

In the unlikely event that I should forget - somebody remind me not to be the taste tester for Miffy's Salsa - or volunteer for a make-over with Kat in charge!!

One of the funniest posts that I have EVER READ!!!

P.S. LOVE the buttermilk touch!!!

Oh, does Miffy make salsa too...Thanks, glad you had a laugh

Lily aka ~SP~

Huh? No I don't make salsa. Well I mean I did once but nobody wanted to eat it.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 4:26 AM

sweetmiffy:

SweetiePie:

It ruined Arlette's evening...it made mine.

Hahahaha! That was the BEST revenge story EVER! Did your brother Jonny ever find out that you did it on purpose? She sounded like a real beeyatch!

Gosh Miffy, Jonny boy gave me the idea. He was on this suchi kick for a while with the raw fish thing..."no thank you"...anyway he wanted me to at least try it and he had this green, disqusting looking stuff called wasabi. He told me the trick is to smother the fish with it for the best effect...that wasabi crap is the "HEATER!!!"...he got me really good...way, way good actually.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 4:49 AM

Revenge for what? I must be missing the point. Sounds like a tale of spiteful jealousy to me.

But, if she was a close friend, then I could understand it.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 5:55 AM

PaulTon:

Revenge for what? I must be missing the point. Sounds like a tale of spiteful jealousy to me.

But, if she was a close friend, then I could understand it.

That was 12 years ago, Paul. I was intimidated and in awe...i have yet to be jealous of anyone. Arlette is 33 now, we are pretty good friends and we laugh about the incident now. But she says she was furious for a while.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 6:24 AM

SweetiePie:

Gosh Miffy, Jonny boy gave me the idea. He was on this suchi kick for a while with the raw fish thing..."no thank you"...anyway he wanted me to at least try it and he had this green, disqusting looking stuff called wasabi. He told me the trick is to smother the fish with it for the best effect...that wasabi crap is the "HEATER!!!"...he got me really good...way, way good actually.

Yah that wasabi is very strong. But the burn disappears quite quickly. He got you to smother your sushi in it??? Wow!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 6:57 AM

sweetmiffy:

Yah that wasabi is very strong. But the burn disappears quite quickly. He got you to smother your sushi in it??? Wow!

True. The hang time isn't too bad...But, he rocked me...something he enjoys doing. LOL

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 7:58 AM

CanineSupervisor:
    Don't say that Kat. He'll rear his ugly head in here.

No I won't and I'm not ugly, just old, lol.

Have a nice day.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 11:08 AM

SweetiePie:

sweetmiffy:

True. The hang time isn't too bad...But, he rocked me...something he enjoys doing. LOL

I love sushi and wasabi.  Also love the Mexican foods and that touch of Americana ... Chili! What is it with hot (spicy) foods?

RSS