Help › Forums

Re: I'm Interested in rejoining a CC.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 18 2014 9:44 AM (7 replies)
  • Danno707
    54 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 11:31 AM

Hello

I have been on and off here for a while but am looking to play lots more.

I originally joined nearly 4 years ago.

Id like to join a CC that has plenty going on, plenty of Tournaments and friendly helpful players.

My game is ok but as im still a Master, needs help in places.

Any CC that could fit me in, id be pleased to here from you.

Thanks

Danny.

• fravel
    1,716 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 2:27 PM

Hi Danny i have send you a friends invite m8.........

Have a look here  http://fatscotty.wix.com/field-of-dreams  maybe you like.

Cheers Frank

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,297 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 4:00 PM

Hello Dano, Nice to see you want to start being active again, theres lot's of fin clubs out there. I must be honest with you my club is full for the moment , we will have 2 to 3 openings in the next day or two, because we run our club a lot like a mini tour, we play 1  Major a week and we expect everyone to post a score on it, we know sometimes life gets in the way, but if your playing wgt, daily and cant find time to post 1 score a week, well most likely were not a good fit, and we also have a Ranking game once a month single round not unlimited like the Majors and with drawing from it is frowned upon, that's a total of 5 games we expect our players to play, we also ask that you do your best including those 5 games to play 7 more your choice, we believe everyone likes seeing there name on a full leader board, we also ask players to send out friend invites , were a skype club if you like to skype not all do thats fine, some guys use there cell phones ,long distance is free for most carriers. some dont talk and rather just type.and we do play other country clubs from time to time, and all players are invited to join if they would like to. Your welcomed to stop by or country club Page, or Mine. as a matter of fact any members profile is for viewing , if you think the American Golf Acadmey and Skype Club is for you, you can send me a message and when the opening happns soon. I will send you an invite.. Thanks Again , Alex

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 10:02 PM
    Invite sent.
  • br1b3
    91 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 2:26 AM

New Player, Looking for a Country Club.

• Talluin
    257 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 7:47 AM

Lots of  great options Dan.

Invitation extended to Southern.

• Jest007
    115 Posts
    Wed, Apr 16 2014 7:50 AM

Hey danno...have a look and decide for urself..we have lots going on logos. website, Players of the month torney, tournaments and lots more

knockabout.jestit.hostei.com

• Danno707
    54 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 9:44 AM

Thank you for all the responses.

A cc has now been found.

Danny.

RSS