Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Don't progress anymore

Tue, Apr 15 2014 7:05 PM (8 replies)
  • micheldess
    819 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 7:50 PM

Hello everybody

If a great tour legend player who's  score in the 50 all the time in ready go, rank round bracket or whatever game can help me a little to progress with my game, specialy on putts, i'll appreciate very much. I see the formula with the putts, the videos but that don't help me. I have the right distance on putt not complicate to figure out but never the right line.

I don't see progress in my game in general  anymore and frustrated to not at least playing a little better.

I'm not like  many  legend players worse than me thinking they are great, i know i can't play well just maybe average but  this why i hope one great tour legend can help me  be a better player.

Sorry my english  is not good, i don't  know if  all the words are good but hey that make my charm lol 

Good golf all and good night.

Michel

• NiFromFb
    89 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 9:20 PM

There are many videos by top players on Youtube, and multiple posts/tips in the forums, too. Look in the search bar>>>>>> for putting tips. Many players have posted many different formulas/tips/advice on putting. There are 3 posts showing now in "active threads" to the left. Good luck. Putting is the hardest part of this game to learn, and the secret to the low scores. The top players putt extremely well. Just wish I was half as good a putter as those players are.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 9:48 PM
    You can't be too bad with those winnings. I'd advise having a word with Frappefort in your club. He's an excellent player and a lovely man.
  • micheldess
    819 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 10:10 PM

courteneyfish:
    You can't be too bad with those winnings. I'd advise having a word with Frappefort in your club. He's an excellent player and a lovely man.

No, i'm not that bad but not good lol just average and  since  months don't see progress in my game  and  i want to progress a little to sink more putts for exemple but i need progress in  almost all compartiments of the game  too lol

Sometime i have on  all the 18  holes  possibility's of birdies or eagle and make only 4 or 5 of those and this is very frustrating  performance on putts lol

My only good  solid shot is around the green on rough or fairways.

Thank you courtney

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Mon, Apr 14 2014 12:40 PM

My objective was that one of the great  tour legend player  with average  55 play with me sometime and see with me what don't work in my game, but  don't look they are going to help me.

I see all videos, posts, tip on the forum,  but that don't help me to be  very good just average player.

Have a nice day everybody

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 5:27 AM

micheldess:

My objective was that one of the great  tour legend player  with average  55 play with me sometime and see with me what don't work in my game, but  don't look they are going to help me.

I see all videos, posts, tip on the forum,  but that don't help me to be  very good just average player.

you have 12 tour legends in ur country club can they not lend ya a hand ? (just sayin)

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 10:36 AM

spdemon:

micheldess:

you have 12 tour legends in ur country club can they not lend ya a hand ? (just sayin)

Not that the problem, you don't understand all that i say

They are great people in my country club, very nice people,

But my post here was a call to the players on wgt  winning the ready go with score between 50 and 55 all the time. To play sometime  with them and see with me what i have to do better  to be a good player one day but don't look  they will help lol

No worries, i continue playing like i can, my last post in this topic,  close for me.

Good day all 
  • fivesibs
    412 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 4:01 PM

I have the same issue!!

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Tue, Apr 15 2014 7:05 PM

The thing is there is 8 guys in your CC with AVA`s in the 50`s. they not good enough? 

I can`t speak for a large majority of the guys winning the RG`s and tournaments but time is limited most of the top guys play with in there own CC friends. 

Better of watching a lot of the top guys on you tube and picking up on the odd tip here and there and playing with guys who are better and learning of them.

RSS