skip nav

Forums

Re: vol.2 Tekoma's Putting Techniques

Sun, Mar 3 2019 5:07 PM by Wheels65. 36 replies.
  • MGB01 Spain
    779 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2019 8:42 AM
    i studied his videos also....i believe he knew his method closely and he does explain in the videos which techniques can be used on certain putts and not on others.....you have to watch the videos and read the text a few times to understand it.....i have had great results using this system.....i believe he has stepped away from the game now ....a pity as he was a genius in finding these techniques....
    Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,792 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 4:14 PM

My goodness this is extraordinary!!

I am always late to the party aren't I - lols, I got to here by way of JC Snead and it's just mind boggling stuff and will take a long long while to 'see' exactly what is going on, but have a 'grasp' of it already - he's looking for geometric relationships that exist to define the exact putting offset.

With that in mind deena does what deena does - deenas way!!

deena would probably cross-reference the formula with a geometric relationship that falls within the several categories mentioned - this would enable me to learn and 'see' what is precisely going on, i.e. you determine the offset using the formula then seek the corresponding vertex, seek the half putter, seek the dot alignment...

If JC Snead had of seen this way of cross-checking instead of attacking it outright as witchcraft lols, if JC Snead had done that instead........well he would be deena wouldn't he!!

It's one of my greatest strengths that you know - if I see something that's better or can make something EVEN better than it already is, even if it's my own thing that it does better - I will work with it until I have something quite deadly!!!!

G0LD's/ Sneads is deadly but suffers from measurement error, e.g. the exact dot time, the exact offset, unseen wobbles and bobbles (nuances if it tickles 'ones' fancy - I don't need to try to be intelligent because I wrote La-ferrari 19 lolololos), Tekoma seems deadly but suffers from 'estimating' the initial offset which could lead to the wrong vertex being chosen and whatnot, but together they could represent the absolute and ultimate putting predictor.....

I intend to cross-reference these 2 very potent methods - which have their own flaws individually - to come up with something with no flaws and is quite invincible!!!

I am going to call it 'deenas Ruby-Murray' - Curry see, fusion cooking GET IT?? lololos

When I can be bothered playing again, lolololos!!!

(my weakness is boredom of course - all great minds become bored quite quickly and mine is surely the greatest mind, nobody saw it did they? JC Snead obviously didn't see it in his rejection of Tekomas methods, Tekoma made no mention of it either and neither did any of you lot - duhhh you have only had since 2014 to realise what I have realised the very same day I watched this set of methods!!

Correction: Fat Dan got it on the pinned Tekoma thread above...

"If you use g0lds formula for reading the dots for a week when you practice, you will find it makes Tek's system a whole lot easier as you will already have a good visual idea where the general area to aim is..."

But there was very little else if nothing at all proposing that both methods could be cross-referenced to give a putting system that was flawless.

It's all about INSIGHT.

I told you I have this tremendous insight (only a few like Theoretical Physicists have it), nobody thought of using the 2 methods together to compliment each other - I am a big head but as you can see it's based on merit!!!).

I now understand all of the techniques presented and look forward to playing them in conjunction with the formula soon.

I consider this to be in the category of 'seminal work' and it is posted up with the other 2 seminal works on my profile for your convenience.

PAUL (pdb1) - LIFETIME FORUM BLOCK!!!

POINTLESS, INDIRECT ANTAGONISM.

THE SYSTEM IS FLAWLESS, THE GAME IS NOT - BY DESIGN, YET THE 'ALGORITHM IS CORRECT', AS IT IS WITH G0LDs FORMULA - WHICH IS BY FAR THE MORE ACCURATE PUTTING PREDICTION METHOD.

PLEASE DO NOT RATTLE MY BEES PRESENTING NOTHING AT ALL - IF I WILL DO IT TO PAUL I WILL DO IT TO ANYBODY, WHEN U ANSWERT ME PLEASE DO DOUBLE CHECK YOU HAVEN'T SAID SOMETHING THAT MIGHT UPSET ME - BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER UPSET ME AGAIN IN THIS PARTICULAR UNIVERSE CYCLE.

BLOCKED, BANNED, KICKED. 

Note (alanti - latest WGT member to face the lifetime block, this time for 'bigotry stirring' as I see it.

The

Christian world has enough of them already, compound on top the most bigoted sport in the world and bigot stirring is akin to lighting the powder keg here).

Keep going - I don't think the list has a limit on how many pieces of trash it can hold.

vvvvvvvvv

Digg
    Delicious
  • MProcaccino Italy
    21 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 8:37 AM

????????

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,492 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 12:12 PM

MProcaccino:

????????

Exactly.

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,080 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2019 8:51 PM

goldeena:
    to give a putting system that was flawless.

Deana . If you could combine and cross-reference JC Snead , Tekoma , MistressCosette ( the most technically accurate ) IMSO ( see her blog ) , and your own findings . Into the top " Predictor " .

I'm afraid it would still not be flawless . Several reasons for that .

. Humans enter the information .

. Humans play the game .

. VEM would detect a pattern and automatically alter that pattern for different results .

. Humans .

. Etc .

A tremendous amount of " seminal " work has already been done . By you and the others .

Well done , right on , way to go . And you are right . It has made it all a little easier .

But " flawless " ? What it will do is enable you to occupy a GR8 deal more of your time .

But you already know that .

Lol . Thanx D

Paul

More links

Digg
    Delicious
  • DoctorLarry United States
    2,492 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 12:55 PM

pdb1:

goldeena:
    to give a putting system that was flawless.

Deana . If you could combine and cross-reference JC Snead , Tekoma , MistressCosette ( the most technically accurate ) IMSO ( see her blog ) , and your own findings . Into the top " Predictor " .

I found MistressCosette and her blog very early on and went through it in some detail.  Some is a bit hard to keep up with as she obviously developed it over quite some period of time, but there is a lot of information there to chew on (and not just about putting).

Things like that and the others links you provided provide insight and some history into what others have learned, have tried, and modified ocer the years.  

As you noted, none of it is flawless because....humans.

Still all of this, with addtional tweaks and items I have learned while playing have gone into my "predictor" which is helpful but no where near "flawless"!  That pursuit of "perfection" is really just an academic exercise ( which I enjoy), but in my case, "perfection" would not help much since I can't hit the ding!  Dang it!

My predictor is mainly my way of learning how to "read" the courses, winds, green speeds, and breaks while I play.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Wheels65 United States
    740 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 5:07 PM

FWIW, Tekoma's last game was over 3 yrs ago. His advice was excellent. All you've got to do is choose which of his "25 or so" tricks is the one for the hole you're plying. Good luck!

Digg
    Delicious
RSS