Forums

Help › Forums

Re: vol.2 Tekoma's Putting Techniques

Sun, Mar 3 2019 5:07 PM (36 replies)
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Feb 9 2019 8:42 AM
    i studied his videos also....i believe he knew his method closely and he does explain in the videos which techniques can be used on certain putts and not on others.....you have to watch the videos and read the text a few times to understand it.....i have had great results using this system.....i believe he has stepped away from the game now ....a pity as he was a genius in finding these techniques....
  • MProcaccino
    32 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 8:37 AM

????????

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2019 12:12 PM

MProcaccino:

????????

Exactly.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 12:55 PM

pdb1:

goldeena:
    to give a putting system that was flawless.

Deana . If you could combine and cross-reference JC Snead , Tekoma , MistressCosette ( the most technically accurate ) IMSO ( see her blog ) , and your own findings . Into the top " Predictor " .

I found MistressCosette and her blog very early on and went through it in some detail.  Some is a bit hard to keep up with as she obviously developed it over quite some period of time, but there is a lot of information there to chew on (and not just about putting).

Things like that and the others links you provided provide insight and some history into what others have learned, have tried, and modified ocer the years.  

As you noted, none of it is flawless because....humans.

Still all of this, with addtional tweaks and items I have learned while playing have gone into my "predictor" which is helpful but no where near "flawless"!  That pursuit of "perfection" is really just an academic exercise ( which I enjoy), but in my case, "perfection" would not help much since I can't hit the ding!  Dang it!

My predictor is mainly my way of learning how to "read" the courses, winds, green speeds, and breaks while I play.

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2019 5:07 PM

FWIW, Tekoma's last game was over 3 yrs ago. His advice was excellent. All you've got to do is choose which of his "25 or so" tricks is the one for the hole you're plying. Good luck!

RSS