Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tekoma's Putting Techniques vol.1

Thu, Apr 13 2023 9:02 AM (310 replies)
  • abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 9:24 AM

tekoma....genious.....i use beginners putter....i always struggled with 10 ft putts breaking.....reading the putt ....your system of vertex and finding the line by being into the corner of a grid is awsome......also using the putter handle angle is great......thx for all the videos.....hope your personal health issues are better bless you man

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 11:05 AM

Another thing that works very very well is timing the 1st dot in front of the putter to the last dot before the cup...(he explains it in the 2nd video I believe)

Even though I don't use Teks system much anymore, I still have putts that just don't look right when I figure the break, and that 1st dot last dot technique is usually spot on...and as you said the putter shaft line is a great  too(don't forget you can also go into chip mode and line up with the wedge shaft on bigger breaks)

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 11:38 AM

yeah i havent tried the 2 dots technique yet but i will....all of his study and finding these simple ways to see the breakline have to be applauded.......his efforts to help others just says alot about him.....thank you tek.....wherever you are i hope your happy god bless

• ThomasUnderPar
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 12:33 PM

My comments in response to Tekoma's great "Putting Techniques" may not post as all of the threads were from over 6 years ago (2014).  My most profound observation is that while I am playing WGT on my MacBookPro running HighSierra 10.3 --- that none of the putting interface tools he shows are in my game.  Especially the icons above the putting stroke.

What has changed, or am I just of of luck playing in my current platform

• COBRAMAN5
    10 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2021 3:33 PM

'''''  I have on many occasions using mulligans...made a putt on the second attempt after using the exact same break and speed hitting the ding each time."""

HEATH 021 IS CORRECT ON THIS. THIS BRINGS A QUESTION TO THE VALIDITY OF WGT PRACTICE MODE PUTTING.

• Markofteja
    251 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2021 7:28 AM

Has anyone tried this on WGT mobile ? 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,465 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2021 9:34 AM

Markofteja:

It'd be like fueling gasoline into an electric car.

• Markofteja
    251 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2021 10:38 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Markofteja:

It'd be like fueling gasoline into an electric car.

So….. instant nitro ? 

RSS