Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tekoma's Putting Techniques vol.1

Thu, Apr 13 2023 9:02 AM (310 replies)
  • Heverly0
    10 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2016 12:09 AM

Sadly I can't view these on my tablet. I'll wait until tomorrow. Hopefully they help!  This games putting has me so annoyed. About to delete it and stick to video game golfing lol

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2016 12:45 PM

I read all the forum but i don't understand everything

Conclusion : after 111 levels, i still can't putt

• dryspot
    690 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2016 6:17 PM

well your not alone   my putting not good either most times

• UFCJohny
    713 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2016 7:24 PM

if ye all like to putt better.........just putt like a South -Paw !    A  Lefty. (:--}   On Tour 

A Back-Wards Shot

• hotrod78
    19 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2016 11:09 AM

Excellent understanding of the game....before I go any further, do these tips app,y to iPad players?.......anyhow I have watched the vids a good few times now and although they are informative I feel there is alot if knowledge/info that you must know that you are not explaining here.....this is not a criticism by any stretch, fair play....I'm just struggling understanding it all

• hotrod78
    19 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2016 12:18 PM

when i say this i mean it in a light hearted way i.e: that he is a much better player than i or most of us will ever be and his level of understanding is off the scales.....i certainly wasn't suggesting that he was doing any thing underhand or that he should be telling us any short cut ways of getting where he worked hard to get.....just paying him a massive compliment......i was only enquiring about iPad because i only recently started playing on that but been playing PC for years........as for tekoma's health.....such a shame to hear that....a true legend will have left the game

happy playing buddy 

pdb1:

hotrod78:
    alot if knowledge/info that you must know that you are not explaining here.

That may very well be hotrod . Many have also suspected this . And being that he created many of those techniques would be his prerogative . Unfortunately the genius that is Tekoma . has had health issues and exited WGT probably forever . And this is just something left for us to figure out .

Oh . I would say that this is all preiPad era . Don't see how it could apply . 

RSS