Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tekoma's Putting Techniques vol.1

Thu, Apr 13 2023 9:02 AM (310 replies)
  • topace35
    230 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 12:37 PM

Tekoma, I want to thank you for the videos and for trying to help others. I personally need quite a bit of help on my putting and I'd like to play with you some and maybe you can show me how you do those different angles. I know about the chip green but I'm not good with the grids at all. Would you be so kind to help me when you have some time? I look forward to playing and learning. Thank you. All the best Ace

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 6:08 PM

Thank you  tekoma for all your advices and videos

I read all, maybe not understand everything (my english is still weak than my game) but one thing is sure, after 101 level of play i still can't putt

I have no feeling with the putts, the ball goes  just on right or just on left and sometime more than just a little lol

The only good things i have with the putt is i judge almost  all the time  the right speed

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 11:15 PM

kind of pdb lol

My cat talk and write  english better than me and play also better than me this game. He miss less putts and less dings lol

• row2seat2
    1,441 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2015 9:00 AM

No theory of putting will ever be constant until WGT stops screwing with dot speeds, fast one second slow the next, just baffling. 

RSS