Forums

Help › Forums

Re: A birthday celebration ...

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:51 AM (123 replies)
  • eggplant20
    1 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 12:11 PM

new to this ... dates seem so log ago can i get a calculator for approach and putt still?

cd_dennis@comcast.net

oops ... I have somehow offended you ... for that I am truly sorry ... I am new to this and enjoying playing and learning ... I will seek other avenues for the learning from now on ... Please forgive me for my post on your forum.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Feb 18 2019 1:30 PM

• Shakamak74
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 10 2024 4:15 AM

I would Like to try your wgt putting and approach version 2 calculators. Being legally blind, I need all the help I can get to improve my game.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:51 AM

eggplant20:

new to this ... dates seem so log ago can i get a calculator for approach and putt still?

cd_dennis@comcast.net

oops ... I have somehow offended you ... for that I am truly sorry ... I am new to this and enjoying playing and learning ... I will seek other avenues for the learning from now on ... Please forgive me for my post on your forum.

Don't worry, She is not here to be offended. She quit playing WGT several years ago. If you want her calculators go to Daddyskat's profile page scroll down to her blog and tap or click Shot and putting calculator. When it loads choose Version 2.0 install program for Kat's calc's

RSS