Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Terrible WGT ISSUES

Sat, Feb 29 2020 1:06 PM (158 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 7:57 AM

Crazy3:
    Perhaps then you can explain why at times the breaks and speed of the greens seem to  have nothing in common as to what we are being shown?

As I and others I think have said to pipes before provide a Bandicam type video of this.  Heck you would have people do it (edit ; meaning review it) privately for you if you asked.  

Jim has offered a round with pipes - very brave.

• JRoy267
    12 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 9:26 AM

I doubt that WGT WILL EVEN ATTEMPT TO FIX THE METER PROBS OR PLAYERS GETTING BOOTED AS LONG AS THE MONEY KEEPS FLOWING IN. As I sit here waiting for the game I was booted from to end so I can get the game # and beg for yet another refund. One thing for sure though, you will never experience a glitch with the BUY CREDITS option.

• fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 9:45 PM

wow this post is still going, doesn't suprise me. Ok a quick rant, what the heck WGT it disconnects 3 times and then kicks me out of game saying I disconnected 3 times when all I did was sit and watch the wheel spin waiting for it to comeback. Bogus and I was -3 with one hole left on pebble front 9. Another thing, seems to be a rash of quitters here lately that don't forfeit and just leave causing a rash of disconnects and then meters getting jumpy, I know you can't fix the quitters but maybe do something about all the disconnects. I'm done ty

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 9:51 PM

fngrpilot:
    wow this post is still going,

???

Not till you resurrected it...1.5 years later;)

• fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2016 10:33 PM

MBaggese:

fngrpilot:
    wow this post is still going,

???

Not till you resurrected it...1.5 years later;)

lol ooops guess your right , I didn't look at the date :) I just had to vent lol

• fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2016 10:57 PM

well since I reopened my own thread, just wanna say, just finished an alt round with a few disconnects and meter glitches but was a very enjoyable round , even went 3 holes over, was good company and a lot of of fun. NO WONDER I KEEP PLAYING :)

• fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Sat, Feb 29 2020 1:06 PM

guess I just opened it again almost 4 yrs later lmao

RSS