Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Ball Right on the edge of the hole!

Thu, Dec 10 2009 9:46 AM (6 replies)
  • Mbowater
    3 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2009 11:23 PM

Its really annoying when the ball is so close to the hole you wonder why it hasnt gone in. Dont you think in real life it would fall in? I would, see what you can do guys, cheers.

Matt

• IzziePuttz
    6 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2009 12:40 AM

I had that happen yesterday. a putt stopped 0.1 feet from the hole. after looking around from different angles to see how that looks graphically, i went for the tap-in only to see the ball end up 3 feet by the hole. How on earth does that happen !!  ROFL !

• sealseal
    67 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 3:09 PM

THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME SOOOOO MANY TIMES! IT GETS ME SOOO MAD, EVEN WHEN ITS A BIRDIE PUTT!

• ccwm
    4 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2009 5:52 PM

It would be nice to have a tap in.

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2009 4:16 AM

Yes it happens that way in real life also.  The ball tops hanging OVER the edge.  The ball's SHADOW is sometimes in the hole but not the ball itself.

Thanks, AtlantaCoaster

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2009 9:35 AM

I have has a couple that defied gravity. You look at it and over 50% is over the hole. Oh well on to the next mystery hole.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2009 9:46 AM

Couple of days ago, when I played Faterson, my ball started to go into the hole, only to stop! All we could is gasp at my amazing bad luck and my short putt.

P.S. Well done to whoever brought this thread back to life instead of making a new one. I take it you used the rarely-used search tool.

RSS