Forums

Help › Forums

Re: club distance inconsistencies

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 11 2010 12:55 AM (1 replies)
  • tn132
    6 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 4:49 PM

How can it be possible with a 12mph tail wind on an uphill hole that my driver rated at 250 hit right on the excellent mark hits the ball 274yds off the tee then my second shot from the fairway with a 230yd 3 wood also hit at the excellent mark, with the same tail wind, goes 270yds right into a bunker?     It seems to be typical of this game that the ball tends to be attracted to poor lies, even if it gives a completely inconsistent shot.   I can't read the wind as it gives different effects for the same type of wind, and they need to add some sort of putting practice because putting seems to be completely ridiculous.   On a flat surface I can hit it 10 yds on one shot and 5 on the next by using the same amount on the hit meter with the same yardage on the club.   I am getting completely fed up with this game.

• nannybear
    4 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 12:55 AM

i totally agree with u! the same with putting...blue means uphill, right?  then why is it sometimes i can putt 20 ft for a 25 ft putt uphill and go flying past the hole yet some downhill holes i can putt 25ft for a 30 ft putt and wind up only going 5 ft?   my fave is the sidewind.  i love how one hole ule get a 27 mph sidewind that barely moves ure sholt and then the next hole will have a 16 mph sidewind that moves ure shot 25 ft...

ah, the winds.

also, i noticed i can own a course during practice or rank mode but, in a tournament they become hell to play?  i really think it's a way for them to get us frustrated so we buy credits to upgrade our equipment.  it just appears that my game gets uncannily erratic and i get really high scores when i play tourneys.  also, when i rise in tiers.  but, as soon as i get (buy the credits) credits and upgrade my equipment i suddenly play like a genius.  and no...i know the difference between the two.   there is no way anyone can tell me that i can play a course at even one day and the next ile get a +27 after 18 holes....this after being a hair at the start of rising a tier...ime sure they may make the course a bit harder the higher you go in ranking but, honestly, this stuff is horrid.  after upgrading most of my equipment i suddenly shot like a new gal.  people, clubs can improve your game nicely but, come on...

i do know the clubs become harder to hit correctly the higher the quality...but not that much.  if ya need clarification on what ime trying to say, let me know.

still.  i have a hard time not playing this game.

the whale, it does task me so...

dueces:)

RSS