Help › Forums

Re: Putting Grid not loading properly?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 10 2019 12:56 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2019 3:14 PM

Holy crap that is bizarre.  Just installed the Opera browser and the meter is the smoothest I've ever seen in my time here on WGT.   But holy heII if I can't make any sense of the green grid LOL.  Even the hole is oblong and standing on end.  I just made a 2 foot putt past the pin LOL.

Dang,  just when I thought I found the browswer to be smooth again.  :(

• RMontfort
    3 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 7:18 AM
    On my PC, the problem is in the VPN service, when disabled everything is normal, when on the zig zag lines appear. I contacted the service and they said it was WGT's problem. Hopefully some one will resolve the problem. Hope this helps and let me know if you are expericeing the same problem. Thank you, Love the Game
  • DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 12:56 PM

RMontfort:
    On my PC, the problem is in the VPN service, when disabled everything is normal, when on the zig zag lines appear. I contacted the service and they said it was WGT's problem. Hopefully some one will resolve the problem. Hope this helps and let me know if you are expericeing the same problem. Thank you, Love the Game

LOL.  Every company blames "the other end" for a problem, regardless.  I thought your first sentence described the problem and solution?

• PAGES
RSS