Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Logging in to profile page

Wed, Sep 12 2018 9:11 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 9:07 AM

Sounds like Hack's advice to delete and reinstall is the ticket.  :-)

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 2:25 PM

pmm711:
    Up until a few weeks ago I could enter my Username and PW on wgt.com via Safari on my iPhone.  I can no longer do this which sucks because that was something I figured out that allowed me to read my PMs and read/respond to CC and Main Forum posts.  I can still read and respond to CC and Main Forum posts via mobile but my profile page on mobile doesn't allow me into the PMs any longer, nor does it show the CC link area as it used to.

For this use Puffin browser pro, It is a flash browser and works extremely well on the forums and the earn free credit page, 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 9:11 PM

borntobesting:

pmm711:
    Up until a few weeks ago I could enter my Username and PW on wgt.com via Safari on my iPhone.  I can no longer do this which sucks because that was something I figured out that allowed me to read my PMs and read/respond to CC and Main Forum posts.  I can still read and respond to CC and Main Forum posts via mobile but my profile page on mobile doesn't allow me into the PMs any longer, nor does it show the CC link area as it used to.

For this use Puffin browser pro, It is a flash browser and works extremely well on the forums and the earn free credit page, 

B2B...Puffin works great on my iPhone and I’m just using the free version, not the Pro.  I greatly appreciate you suggesting it to me.  Thanks!

• PAGES
RSS