Forums

Help › Forums

Re: upgrade clubs

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 30 2009 1:57 PM (4 replies)
  • fringemaster
    11 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2009 2:01 PM

does anyone know whit it cost to upgrade your clubs?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2009 2:07 PM

Yes, ...

Visit the pro-shop and take a look around.  Remember that each credit is worth 1¢.. so 100 credits is $1.00

You can get the entire WGT Starter Tour set.. (next set up from basic) for somewhere around $7.50.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

• fringemaster
    11 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2009 1:02 PM

I JUST BOUGHT THE TALOR MADE DRIVER WGT SAID I CAN START USING IT NOW BUT IT STILL ONLY ALLOWS ME TO HIT THE STARTER DRIVER  WHY?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2009 1:05 PM

Equip your new driver.

***  From the FAQ:

How do I use the clubs I have just bought?

You need to equip your player with clubs bought in the Pro Shop. To do this you will use the My Clubs tool within the game. To access this tool you must be logged in to the game. Click on the My Clubs option under My Settings from the Main Menu. Additionally, you can access My Clubs immediately after you purchase a club in the Pro Shop by following the links on your Purchase Confirmation page or by clicking the View/Edit Clubs button prior to teeing off.
    Once you are in the My Clubs interface you need to "click and drag" the club you would like to equip from the inventory section into the In My Bag section. Make sure you click the Save Changes button.

And if for some reason that doesn't work properly, then just email members@worldgolftour.com and they'll take care of you.

--

to WGT: Perhaps new purchases should be auto-equipped from now on to avoid this over and over again?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2009 1:57 PM

Thanks for the suggestion nivlac. We will discuss this with the team.

RSS