Forums

Help › Forums

A New Master - You're Kidding Me Right?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 5 2010 12:14 PM (0 replies)
  • BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 12:14 PM

From my WGT Blog (I know, I know, another rant about the changes but I had to get in on this :-D):

I made the Master tier somehow today. I brought my average down from a 71.xx to a 68.xx over the past two days.

My reward? Now I get to play from farther back.

So, I did exactly what I said I wouldn't do a couple of blog posts ago - I bit the bullet and bought new clubs. When I saw how far back I was going to be playing from I thought I'd better take advantage of the Pro Shop level restrictions being lifted while I could.

My reward for spending money here? Now I get to use clubs with a hyper-fast meter speed.

I'm pretty sure this is the only game I have ever played in my life that punishes you for doing well - or in my case - slightly above average.

At this rate, if I ever make Tour Master or Legend, I'm going to have to quit playing all together. I play games to relax - not feed a masochism fetish.

Oh well. I guess I'll just keep plugging away - praying that I don't move up another tier - until WGT figures out exactly what they're trying to do here.

RSS