Forums

Help › Forums

Outstanding request. Legends unite!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 4 2010 12:39 PM (0 replies)
  • GGLG2010
    22 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 12:39 PM

I would love a brief explanation as to why I and other so called Legends -- who have to play in extreme conditions and find the Super R9 and i15 clubs hardly manageable with GI-SD balls -- we are denied the option of at least G12-SD balls. The far back tees and super fast greens call for balls with extra distance and spin, and the super fast meter of the new master clubs in question call for balls with extra feel. It follows that the plain G12 balls fall short of the mark on 2 counts. As I said before, not every member has the sharp reflexes of AvatarLee. So the need for a ball with SD characteristics and at least 2 feel increments is clearly there.

Check the forums and check what Legends have in their bags. In a multitude of cases, they either complain about the Super R9 and i15 clubs' being so hard to handle that they returned to the R9 and G10 clubs, or they say nothing, but do the same.

Note: when I say "at least" G12-SD balls, I imply that WGT could do even better and issue Legend balls with 3 distance increments and a minimum of 2 feel increments. Spin, I don't know. The landing must remain real.

RSS