Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Golf is Supposed to be a Gentleman's Game

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 4 2010 5:34 AM (2 replies)
  • mrgadget01
    10 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 12:15 PM

Really? Not here. You try to join a game and get booted. I can't join, so I create my own and everyone declines. I guess my playing level must be beneath all of you. Maybe you should be playing the pro tour instead of wasting your valuable time on a stupid game!

• ForFoxSake
    28 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 2:21 AM

Try some "Ranked" solo rounds until your average goes to Amateur from Hack. Sorry but this game can be rather slow with 3 or 4 players even 2 with someone making many shots and taking a long time to make them as they learn the ins and outs of the game and changing clubs and such goes on. Its not a personal thing. I was kicked as a Hack until I played some rounds and went AM. I still occasionally get flak for slow play (35-45 seconds most of the time for difficult shots) Good luck

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 5:34 AM

No really, by the way welcome to WGT. You might be careful what you are asking for, you creating a game and someone like a master or legend comes along could make your game miserable since the green is upgraded to the highest member. Plus you are new and often the case the hacks or amateurs quit first. Just work on your game and bring down your average a bit and it will work out for you.

RSS