Forums

Help › Forums

Re: PLEASE HELP

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 4 2010 2:51 AM (4 replies)
  • BG20bball
    57 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 1:33 PM

HOW DO I ACCEPT SOMEONE TO JOIN MY COUNTRY CLUB.  I'M BEING TOLD PEOPLE ARE REQUESTING BUT I CANNOT ACCEPT THEM

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 2:23 PM

You have to send them an invite to join, then you will be able to accept them when they answer the invite.

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 9:59 PM

BG20bball:

HOW DO I ACCEPT SOMEONE TO JOIN MY COUNTRY CLUB.  I'M BEING TOLD PEOPLE ARE REQUESTING BUT I CANNOT ACCEPT THEM

BG,

If someone has requested membership to your country club, you need to check the email that you have registered with WGT as your contact source.  The requests from the prospective member will be located there.  Make sure you check your spam folder aswell, because sometimes the requests find there way into this folder. 

Yokosaki

MGA President

• BG20bball
    57 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 4:58 PM
    I do check the email but I'm confused because the email doesn't let me accept the user but only re-nvite them. Then that person cannot figure out how to accept. Any tips would be greatly appreciated?
  • yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 2:51 AM

Remove the original invite, then try to re-invite?  I have had some problems with certain individuals not receiving invites.  I have emailed WGTniv regarding this yesterday.  I will post the response as soon as I get it.

RSS