Forums

Help › Forums

Re: hack points

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 10 2010 7:27 PM (2 replies)
  • pongo1
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 8:15 AM

can some one tell me as im new to the game how do you get your hack points down.do you have to play compertitions and win?? and do you go to amature once all hack points are down??. thanks for your help

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 1:23 AM

I see you made it to Amateur...Congratulations! 

As you are learning, your average will go down the more you play and the better you score in stroke play.  Don't be in too big of a hurry as not to fall into the same trap other have when they advance to quickly.  Post all your scores and play your best and you'll be in the tier were you belong.  To get started on the right foot, check out the Getting Started and FAQs over there------------>

Joey

• McC1ary
    4 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 7:27 PM

actually he forgot to mention that you have to BUY equipment as well. See I play to my "Tour Pro" level yet in all the 9 hole tourneys that are in my level people are shooting 6 under with 4 under being the cut line for the money. I have yet to shoot 3 under but i have noticed that everyone in my level that gets in the money has top of the line equipment. SO whip out that credit card and drop 20-30$ down to get some equipment, or you will spend the rest of your WGT eternity with me at Tour Pro.

RSS