Help › Forums

Re: New complete set of clubs!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 6 2009 10:05 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MisterLongballs
    12 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2009 9:09 PM

Funny,  i though the name of the game was "golf".  See,  you are what we like to refer to as "someone always tryig to buy their game".  You know,  when I started playing golf at age 11, we were poor and so all I have were some old range balls and a baseball bat. Just hit em off the deck like that for two years till I got my first set of musclebacks,  It wasn't pretty but it sure satisfied my desire to play.  I would bet my house that you couldnt hit my blades with a month of practice, handmade by the great Howard Delaney.  do you even know who that is?  Do you know that Lee Trevino used to hustle golf matches playing with an old Dr. Pepper bottle?  It really doesn't matter what you are playing,  if you can score, you can outwit any course.

I agree that distances are a bit unfair.  But I am getting a good laugh at those fools who had to run out and buy the latest, only to find out that you cannot buy a game here OR in real life. 

• rhodasman07
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2009 10:05 PM

I have to agree with mrlongballs, I thought buy a new set for this game would improve my game, well, guess what, i'm worse now then before.  Will I go back to my old set? No, just try to improve with what I got.  I think people forgot the love of the game, and try to be the better than everyone. 

• PAGES
RSS