Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tournaments- Pony up Golfers for Nice Payouts

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 1 2008 11:27 AM (2 replies)
  • SkipMan20
    29 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2008 10:20 AM

Boy I love the Tournaments, I have really choked, all the ball I played in my day and the pressure killed me, I let you off the hook Tib Man on the skills games and lost Vegas with 48feet on No.9. Man that hurt, My dumb a- - di not now you could play all month and only signed up at 9pm on 10/31. I just plain choked in the Jerry tourney, did not playNo.9 after being one over, I choked, but loved it to death, Tib you are hard to beat brother, I think we all had our one big chance to sneak one by you, you posted that 33 early on and I tried to play a sneak attack and wait to 10:30 pm on 10/31 and post a 31 or 32, heck I had just shot a back to back 32 and 31. The pressure cooker my man. I am a former ball player and you got to do your best and not hate the rest. Dog gone Tib you will be hard to beat now, but I will be trying. WGT I see you stepped down with the Nov. payouts, Golfers lets pony up, it is only $30 bucks for two tourneys with great upside, Heck we spend that much on our wife, woman or the bars every other day. We have been playing one of the best golf games for free for months.  Heck do not get mad at the best, just play your game. I agree with Tibbets that the new tee boxeS are good and we need them, the clubs will follow.  WGT, what will it take to offer golf travel every month?

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2008 11:04 AM

Amen, SkipMan.  It was good competition out there for the Jerry Tournaments, and feel fortunate to have come away the winner with such a high score.  Life just got alot harder for us at the top tier.  These tee positions will be a challenge for sure.

Anyway, thanks for the props man.  You're a great golfer yourself, and I'm sure you're going to win a few of these things.  Even Tiger loses sometimes...

• GOBUCKEYES
    20 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2008 11:27 AM

yeah i think these new tess are gonna bring some scores up to us hackers well now we have been moved up to the next level but yes tb is fun to play and he loves dishing out them butt whippens lol but its a matter of time to get him hes my target just because hes on top and you cant be the best if you cant beat the best lol good luck out there all and i sure hope we get some clubs now too

RSS