Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for a CC

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:35 PM (6 replies)
  • DJcowboy
    4 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 11:03 PM

Im looking for a CC i don't like to quit any round even if im 20 over it helps me find what part of my game that i need to work on.  so if you think i would be good in your CC please add me.  Hope to hear from you soon

Yours Truly

Jamie

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 1:44 PM

would be a pleasure to welcome  you, invite sent for country club  we also like to complete rounds as nothing is more annoying 

mike

• Tarheel3rd
    55 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 7:23 PM

DJ, if you are looking for a good country club with no quitters, try the Masters Golf Association. We have great members, (great golfers and great people), and we have tourneys running at almost any time. Recently, we have created leagues where our members compete in weekly tournaments and at the end of the season, winners receive prizes. If you want to join a country club and have lots of fun, give the Masters Golf Association a try. Also, we have a great President, Yokosaki, who puts a lot of time into improving the club everyday.

Tarheel3rd

MGA Vice President

• DJcowboy
    4 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 3:49 AM

Thanks Tarheel3rd i would realy like to join MGA it sounds like a grate CC.  It looks like you guys have a lot fun.  i have sent an invite to you and MGA hope to play with the MGA soon...

Jamie

• callumrulez
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 10:58 AM

Would i be able to join this cc aswell please

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:33 PM

Hello Callumrulez,

I want to extend a hand to you for seeking out the best country club on WGT!  Well, congrats, you have found us.  We here at the Masters Golf Association would enjoy your company and want to invite you to join us for some good ol' fashion fun.  If you are interested in joining the MGA please check out our member page.  We hold tier based tournaments as well as open tier tournaments to keep people on their toe's.  All tiers are welcome to join the MGA.  We call ourselves Masters Golf Association for one reason, we are masters of integrity, as integrity is our #1 rule!  We also have a free weekly MGA (Open Tier) GiveAway tournament with a prize to the sole winner.  last week, one of my finest members walked away with a free G15 driver!  Here is the link to view the MGA.

http://wgt.com/clubs/masters_golf_association/default.aspx

Thanks again,

Yokosaki

MGA President

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:35 PM

DJcowboy:

Thanks Tarheel3rd i would realy like to join MGA it sounds like a grate CC.  It looks like you guys have a lot fun.  i have sent an invite to you and MGA hope to play with the MGA soon...

Jamie

Hello Jamie

It is great to have you as a member of the Masters Golf Association.  Let me know if there is anything you need or have questions regarding.  I look forward to our first round!

http://wgt.com/clubs/masters_golf_association/default.aspx

Thanks again,

Yokosaki

MGA President

RSS