Help › Forums

Deleted Post

Tue, Oct 18 2022 4:30 PM (47 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 2:33 PM

phred952:

Gundleace:

Otherwise we're are not giving the money back that we stole from you and we really don't care about what your saying. We're thieves on this game and that's the way it is. We rip people off and don't care what they do about it. Crooks.

What are you talking about?  What money was stolen from you?  XP's and credits are 2 different things.  You chimed in while the topic was on missing the CDP bonus.  How to avoid missing a day has been discussed a lot in the forum threads since the change was made.

Without any facts to explain your comment, I have to think that you are just another Conspiracy Theorist.  If you really feel that WGT is ripping you off  why are you still buying items in the pro shop?  Why are you even still here?

As a fellow Canuck, the only explanation I can think of is that he is, by his logo, a fan of Toronto sports. This requires a certain level of delusion.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 2:51 PM

OK thanks ct.  Now I understand.  

• poetwarrior
    8 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2017 2:37 PM

have the same issues...i report an issue and lose real money i spend on credits and nothing! poof its gone...feel like its a southpark banker i'm dealing with...if they dont deal with my last complaint...i'll delet my account and never return and make sure my FB friends and readers hear of it! 

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 11:38 AM

poetwarrior:
    i report an issue and lose real money i spend on credits and nothing! poof its gone...feel like its a southpark banker i'm dealing with..

An old thread, but if you have a concern, you should contact CS (link at the bottom of every forum page.

Looking at your profile, you have been purchasing boosts, balls, course builders, CC passes......mostly junk that will not help your game. Burning through credits and you are not spending the time trying to learn the game.

The GIR, scrambling and putting stats are woeful - IMO you need to really work on your short game to improve and that is in the form of practice .....and lots of it.

Max balls are pricey, so unless your co-ordination is bad for medical reasons, try cheaper WGT ball. Faster meter but do not hurt if you lose them, and also remember all balls only have durability for 90-120 hits (excluding putts on the green).

You rant in this thread, but never stated what your "issues" are - so the community cannot help - explain your issue and we may be able to assist.

• donniefarmer
    25 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 9:54 AM

getting burned out .last few weeks shots are going way off when i know shot is good and putts missing when i know they shoulda dropped.its causing bad scores and frustration.I enjoy wgt but i can only take so much.I guess a break is in order

• Reppihw
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jun 15 2019 3:35 AM

reppi i have  bought 2000 credets no  free balls , it happen  last time to

• NevadaMattx
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jun 15 2019 10:09 AM

jav1947:

I wonder f we all quit playing for a month what would happen

They would give you 10 free gold balls plus maybe a 3-pack of balls they can't sell and 90% of the idiots who dump money into this micro-transaction money-pit would return. 

• rmpor
    70 Posts
    Sat, Jun 15 2019 10:12 AM

You only receive the free balls if you buy the 2000 credits during the promotion time only. You do not get them if you buy them when the promotion is not running, so unless you bought them on 5/30 thru 5/31 (the last promotion dates) you will not receive free balls. If you did, contact WGT and they will straighten it out for you.

• sbkk3
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 2:52 PM

Sorry jumping on your complaint, I'm a level 70, 87 avg... Leveled up, took a hybrid, "oops".. Wtf? Am I wasting my time here, you can't run a game?? Sbkk721@gmail.com, expect to hear from someone

RSS