Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Rossetti chronicles - End credits

Tue, Sep 23 2014 9:06 AM (65 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2013 12:42 PM

I am a fan of Ambergris myself Deer Moosingtons. And Lambert has stopped being near to me when we go a-whaling, on account of having lost too many of the lairds steel fence posts to properly explain their absence from too many acres of deer fencing, and the resultant gaps. Could have something to do with the intrinsically unsafe (to a degree) mechanism by which we deploy the fence posts when in hot pursuit of the Ambergris tankers at sea. It's not all my fault, for who would have known that C4 doesn't work awfully well as a propellant?

Lizzie xx

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2013 12:54 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    It's not all my fault, for who would have known that C4 doesn't work awfully well as a propellant?

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 7:11 AM

Waylaid by an excruciating amount of stress, the mind drifts back to more frivolous times of reminiscence. A nostalgic mental walk through times that were, for fear that they be lost without having been given their proper accord. Such are thoughts allowed to drift, with care, towards friends.

Doc :)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 9:53 AM

Nice one Doc. At times I wonder about Lizzie...I haven't seen a post nor heard a word about her. Is she still with us ?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 11:33 AM

She is still in my mind, I haven't heard a word either. I only hope and pray that she is beating this thing and will be back to roll those words off her tongue and inspire once more. What a marvelous person she is. 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 11:38 AM

SweetiePie:
    Nice one Doc.

+1

SP-

SweetiePie:
    Is she still with us ?

I hope she is. I see that she played two games in May.

Lizzie-

As a sailor, I hope the following video brings a smile to your face. This is the culmination of 5 years of work, from my co-workers, of the last wooden whaling ship in the world.

I wish you all the best.

MC

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 11:49 AM

Cool project MC, bet it was a real experience to be involved in that.  Thanks for posting it.

And Lizzie.  What can I say?   Other than I wish for you to return to us healthy and happy in the very near future.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 5:53 PM

Miss her,also miss SM's pursuit of Lizzie.....back in the day.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 1:51 PM

SM was one of my first and best friends on WGT. DAMN I miss him. We had more fun than should have been legal. Just ask Canine Supervisor. 

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 2:30 PM

Ya sure do miss the beans those guys were always cooking. Fun days on WGT........

RSS