Forums

Help › Forums

Re: maybe its just me.............

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 19 2009 11:14 AM (8 replies)
  • justquit
    46 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2009 10:57 AM

How come wgt has no trophy for the biggest ***?  or the biggest whiner ?  Or the cockiest  *** on the site. (this one i hold brionze in if they do)  Or the best of all biggest wgt cheaters

I cheat as its called all the time,  Dont like who i play with i'm gone. Guy takes ten years to load i'm gone. I nail it 23 yards i'm gone. Someone pisses in my cornflakes i'm gone. Hell if i get an invite from someone hotter looking then what i'm playing with i'm gone. And still only took me 105 ranked rounds to make amature.  Where did it help me? What did i gain? And why among anything would
    it bug you if i do? Now since it does bug some why? why would you want to play with someone who's calling you names or cant wait to tell you how shitty you are? How long should one wait for another to load? 1 hour or two? If on a real corse would you wait that long? Or would you give words of encouragement to the ones in front of you? If it were real i would be forgetting to mark a few shots down or kicking your ball, not raking the sand after i dig a hole or my fav walking directly in your putting line making sure i leave just enough of a mess to screw you up. And if for whatever reason you happen to be a bit slower them me i would be telling you every thirty seconds where my clubs be if you dont hurry up.  Who would you whine to?

How come when people first started playing, they didnt whine about the clubs they got? Why were we patience in learning how to use them?  and i tell you i still cant putt with that starter putter, i think thats the biggest rip off i ever got for free in my life. It dont automatically sink the ball thats retarded make me learn. If i wanted to learn i learn how to spell. So what do i do? i buy the new clubs thier different, for sure should be no need for any practice. And as expected i cant hit
    nothing right, took me two weeks before i realized i was shitty at this game. Why do people blame the clubs?  Why are they not looking at themselves? is the program different for everyone? i thought when people buy clubs get them fitted to suit them personally they still had to practice before they got any good at using them? Man all this time the clubs i bought on here were suppose to preform and
    make me the legend i'm gonna become. And how shitty of a player are you if you need to use a program to play this game? Program to tee off, program to hit the swing meter perfect, program to wipe your pathictic ass. If this is the case they should make a program to find these people, because these are the ones most likely to go mental with a gun. Sit for days on end thinking about a way to beat
    someone at something free for fear of being exposed as the loser they truely are. To these guys i say go outside and interact with real people and you will see your still a loser,but only with no program to give your loser status a boost. Who you gonna whine to? I called you a loser whaa.

If everyone who whined to the poor people that made this game used that energy to help with ideas on how to improve instead of wasting there time, having to answer why cheating and shitty clubs aint helping them be the shitty player they are. we would all be legends by now. Its lonely being here all alone. Who do they get to whine to? Could you see that post in the fourm?  " To whom it may
    concern,    I know when i started this site that there would be probelms and quirks that needed to be worked on, but know one told me that if i did get it going i would hear  the whinings of people who cant use what they are given? if i make new thing to try and help them will they except that or will they not learn and just whine more?  How can i tell them that its a work in progress and not everyone will win a trophy for whining or biggest ***?  Why would they continue to cry and whine about something only they have controll in? i cant make them practice or tell them to play everyday until they can use the tools i already given them, i started this free thing if i have to tell them when and how i want to be paid. thx.   Now if you had to pay to play here would you whine louder or would you listen to the person your paying to coach you, on how to [play or are you as cheap as me like to play for free and just pratice? If there was no place to whine would you whine to your mom?  

ok i'm done i would like to thank the makers of wgt for making this site to weed out the whiners who for some reason or another need to whine about something. Also for giving it some long consideration before they decide not to boot me off here for whining about the  whiners, cheaters and assholes.( i should get a trophy in all three if a decision is made on making trophies for these catagories)  I cant spell and dont think any of this makes sense so if you do read this and then decide you wont play when you see my name up there for multi-player it probably for the best cause your only going to get your ass whooped anyways. i think it's a great work in progress good job, i know you cant work 24 hours aday trying to improve you do need a lunch, so 23 and a half is good enough.  to the whiners wha.... to the cheaters you read what i think of you to the people who cant use the clubs i hold lessons every sunday at 12 noon i'll show you how. and to the rest who think i'm kissing butt trying to get a new golf ball your right, cause mine has no back spin.

But really i'm just rambling.............

ps if you write a post saying how none of this makes sense, your a whining cheating loser who read it, read it again..........

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2009 11:18 AM

Wow, that was great... I actually did read the whole thing.  I haven't laughed that hard in a while thanks!

• bluescouse
    1,185 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2009 11:18 AM

Gotta take my hat off to you, bud - your honest if nothing else! Scary, but honest.

Sean ;-)

1,644 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2009 11:28 AM

LMFAO... from a fellow Canuck none the less... And here I thought we were supposed to be quiet and reserved!  Thanks, needed the laugh.

P.S. Ignore the flag in this post, it's only half right. =)

• Thetruth67
    158 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2009 11:42 AM

LMFAO...that's awesome.........I can't stop laughing

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2009 11:50 AM

you frkkn goofball, that was hilarious.

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2009 11:19 AM

dude, pass the pipe, that was good!

• Middle4man
    368 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2009 12:28 PM

You've got a standing ovation from this corner of the world! I'll be laughing the rest of the day.

• BleedMarshall
    26 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2009 11:14 AM

Nice, and so true.  Congrates on thepost, and making me  laugh!

RSS