Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Skill challenges

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 12 2009 6:45 AM (5 replies)
  • Hacker42
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2009 7:08 AM

I keep seeing in the forum about sskill challenges, but I can't figure out about where to find them. Also, I've seen posts that say there are supposed to be in-game tutorials under the "menu" button, but this option isn't on the list that pops up. Also, can we draw or fade the ball?

• SevenIron6
    13 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2009 7:46 AM

When you come up on the home page you should see a practice icon on the right side of the screen. Click it and it takes you the main menu....then under single player select quick play which is that skill challenge for closest to the hole....once your in the challenge u will see a menu button upper left under which you will find the tutorial.....as far as the fade or draw, I don't know if it can be done on this game.

hope that helps...:_)

• Hacker42
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2009 11:45 AM

thanks for the help, new apps always take a while to learn!

• SevenIron6
    13 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2009 4:57 PM

i know what u mean...:_)

• kmanfromga
    20 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2009 9:51 PM

yes you can fade and draw the ball by intetionally hitting right or left of perfect depending on shot. I have learned to do this to get helping wind on down hill fairways like 18 at Kiawah. If wind in left to right ill move target a little left of center and hit the appropriate amount right of center for the wind helps ditance but u need to practice it. Hope it helps. see you at the 19th hole lol

• SevenIron6
    13 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2009 6:45 AM

Thanks for the info. I'll have to give that a shot.

Do you have any tips for playing #3 on the skill challenge? I found a way but it doesn't get me close to the hole. No club  I use gets me on the green.

RSS