Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Fastest way to earn the most XP?

Tue, Jun 25 2019 11:19 AM (24 replies)
  • rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2013 11:00 AM

Looks.like a nice ad on depositing $20 and getting free 40% ultra boost for four days...If you check the pro shop,this is an expensive little tool offered for the deposit...looks like the writing is firmly on the wall now, the R1 is clearing out soon for level 93ers...Im sure most of the grinders have read my blog and Mutts post about grinding for this driver. but if you havent, you might want to use this strategy, along with the 40% boost you can make 10-15 k point days, Im telling ya

By the way, the add says August only, so there should be proof that its going away.

Joe

Oh and also... , the f'n R1 driver ROCKS!

• golfnut4sure
    4 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2017 4:50 PM

how does that work and why? Couldnt you do that on skins games?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2017 10:43 PM

Ain't he referring to an ad of 2013?

IMHO, the XP Boost is an expensive path with little impact, unless (now) you have a massive CDP bonus at stake. But, remember: you pay for points of no own value which are designed as a grind for levels and equipment that again costs you money or currency.

In your situation, it looks like totally uncalled for. Be aware that XPs are a tool to reach the dangling carrot and get equipment, and you are in good shape!

And if you want to help your CC, there's even less to gain. They have the basics, Putter and Shot Pals. Your owner left the building AFAIS, participation is dwindling and in-CC activity may be close to nought.

My two Pfennig: Save your credits for clubs, balls and fun!

On a different note: Shape your friends' list down to 255 - the system is out of order for the excess!

• rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2019 4:53 PM

ahhhhhhhh, the good ol days

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2019 11:19 AM

rjteeithi:
    ahhhhhhhh, the good ol days

I remember them

This was the famous par 3 glitch back in 2013-14 i think.

RSS