Forums

Help › Forums

Re: If you do Surveys! beware !!!!

Fri, Dec 5 2014 1:40 PM (24 replies)
  • Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 1:52 PM

Scoton:
    I have been burned the same way by Qualtrics surveys at least twice, and am now boycotting them.

I just did a Qualtrics survey on vacation travel for 120 credits and got my credits. There are several attention check questions you have to answer correctly or you get booted from the survey. I suspect some of the problems people are having is because they are missing these attention check questions.

• CWilliams11
    136 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2013 11:29 PM

I used to do Survey's and make a few credits here and there. 120-200 a good amount of the time. Once I even got 935 credits. But about 2-3 months ago I started getting zero to 5 credits most of the time. Once this started happening i stopped doing all survey's, they are to much of a waste of time.

After reading this thread, I went and did 6 surveys. Took me a little over 10 minutes. I got 15 credits.

• capmjh
    4 Posts
    Fri, Dec 5 2014 3:44 AM

Also, stay away from Univox and Tap Research surveys. 

Normally, if you get past the initial pick survey screen, if you screen out, you get 5 credits for your time. Not with these two! They keep sending you to other surveys, getting bits of info for free, and you NEVER even get one 5 credit award, although they have tested you for half a dozen surveys.

Plus, recently, Peanut Lab surveys ask for your full name and address. WTF? Surveys are supposed to be anonymous. Like I really want these people sending me junk mail or looking up my phone number so I can get endless trash phone calls from India and Pakistan. 

WTG should NEVER allow ANY survey that asks for name, address or e-mail info.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Dec 5 2014 10:43 AM

capmjh:
    Plus, recently, Peanut Lab surveys ask for your full name and address. WTF? Surveys are supposed to be anonymous. Like I really want these people sending me junk mail or looking up my phone number so I can get endless trash phone calls from India and Pakistan. 

Most of the one that as for that information also have a button that says something similar to "I do not wish to reveal that information. Click on that button. And many times doing that you get to finish a survey that otherwise you might get screened out of. 

• Adalverto
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 5 2014 1:40 PM

I need to participate in order to complete my objectives. Best.

RSS