Help › Forums

Re: Looking for a Country Club

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:05 AM (7 replies)
  • Fodster
    1 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2010 8:43 AM

Hi

I have an average of 76.16 ... not great I know, but I really enjoy this game. I am not a quitter and enjoy the social side as well as the golf.

Are there any clubs accepting members like myself from the UK

Thanks

• Chaos902
    31 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 6:10 AM

Canadian Masters

• Richard7080
    4 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 4:38 AM

Hi,

I have only just started up my own country club so this is a learning curve for myself. I am looking to get some new people as at the moment there is only 2 of us.

We both just play because it is fun and also we just like to play against each other. We are both in the high 70's and only been laying a few months.

You would be more than welcome to come along and help develop the club if you wish to do so.

Search for Hard Painers

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 10:19 PM

There is a club where  some of your countrymen play, and I sent a trophy to one, his screen name is BlueNose, he's very talented.I also saw where a club was started who would only sign they're very own countrymen.I am the founder of Eagle Club Golfing Association, we would like very much to have you join my friends list, so that you could find out yourself, what a great club can be about.We have a tournament panel in place now, our idea's & mine also, come from our club members as well. If you would like to hear more, I'm BigArnL,owner,president,advisor.                                                                                 GG=GO GOLFIN' @= AT ecga=ECGA...     Sunshine    GG@ECGA  Wakka Wakka

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:46 AM

hi try the uk masters elite cc just opened but 6 friendly players already joined most welcome

• mikem77
    1,218 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:51 AM

sorry the uk golfers elite cc 

mike

• Robzstd
    10 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:05 AM

checkout  'the british farways cc'

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:08 AM

Diamonds club has some spaces, At least 50 Brits in there.

RSS