Forums

Help › Forums

Re: travelers championship

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 24 2013 11:11 AM (2 replies)
  • brhthecarpenter
    333 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2013 4:15 PM

congratulations to Ken Duke on winning his first pga tournament. you made the state of Arkansas very proud

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2013 9:48 AM

brhthecarpenter:

congratulations to Ken Duke on winning his first pga tournament. you made the state of Arkansas very proud

Great to see someone win their first. Man Bubba not only blew his lead he blew his cool!! 

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2013 11:11 AM

I think he lost his composure on the tee Saturday (forget the hole on the back but resulted in bogey)   Apparently a couple folks in the gallery were having a chat and his caddy went all nutty.  These are the same guys that embrace the gallery in Arizona earlier in the year with the crowd going bananas on the tee box?

Anyway, the gallery chatters were improper for doing that, but it wasn't handled with much patience and focus in my opinion.  Something a champion should be able to deal with a little better than that.

I was rooting for Bubba, but not his caddy :)

Congratulations to Ken Duke - great personality and deserved champion.  I love his wit too, grabs a Coke and says "that's what I'm talkin' about"!  loved that

RSS