Forums

Help › Forums

Re: purchases

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 31 2010 8:16 AM (3 replies)
  • dgunners
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 30 2010 2:57 PM

i was just wondering if it was safe to purchase credits to buy all and sundry. 

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Fri, Jul 30 2010 9:23 PM

id have to say its pretty safe my friend , but of course youd want to make sure you would want to invest in the game, if you think its worth the while to have the clubs and balls needed to compete and worth investing in credits for match play games and tournaments.

As far as i am with the site, Its worth it even if you dont compete in tournaments, just to have better clubs and such to make better shots, but thats just me.  I compete in some tournies, but i like the enjoyment of the game, and the investment for me, is wayyy cheaper than buying TGW2011 for the PS3 or something. But either is gonna gost you some change.

But long story short, i find it worth the money for the enjoyment of the game.  The site is totally safe, its like poker sites, you can trust em, they dont have (10000000000 users for poker and  12000 people for WGT or more probably!!! dont really know)   But yeah you can trust it my friend, and if you every would like to play just look me up and send me an invite ill play anytime.

Gl out there and take your time through the game, dont let yourself advance to fast, enjoy  it, it only gets harder

DREW

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2010 8:06 AM

drewsterinone:
    As far as i am with the site, Its worth it even if you dont compete in tournaments, just to have better clubs and such to make better shots,
       ditto that,  much more fun with the better clubs and balls.

drewsterinone:
    (10000000000 users for poker and  12000 people for WGT or more probably!!! dont really know)
      closer to 500,000  on wgt I belive,  and they take multible pament options, pre paid CC  pay pal   etc. I think is just as safe as any major site on the web.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2010 8:16 AM

wizbang360:
     12000 people for WGT or more probably

1,813,597 registered accounts (check the newest member at bottom of Forum page.) Pick the percentage of that for duplicates, triplicates and banned IDs that you think there is. Still a large number.  :-)

RSS