Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 5:15 PM

YancyCan:

This is a beautiful process in nature that we do not yet understand. 

After some researching the interweb thing I came across a disturbing development. It seems the likes of Home Depot etc. have established a flourishing trade in infant trap embryos (see below)

troubling!

Stay safe out there my friend . . . 

Rich

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2019 2:17 PM

WGT Fall 2019 Paranormal Slideshow

Recorded during a Squatch Squat, Listen as Yancy reviews the latest
    golf paranormal findings by WGT players. Watch as Yancy does his best
    to keep it together as he slides into questionable sanity on 4 hours sleep cause of the "Solheim Cup Bender"he is on.

If you play up on the WGT.com & whatnots,this is news YOU can USE.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2019 12:49 PM

whooshdangit:

After some researching the interweb thing I came across a disturbing development. It seems the likes of Home Depot etc. have established a flourishing trade in infant trap embryos (see below)

troubling!

You are always one-step ahead of them Rich --- Great work as always

Sincerely, I am Yancy

@TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2019 12:52 PM

goldeena:

...... my inter-dimensional warp experience in clash 105 and I think Yancy would be impressed....

I felt the earth literally bending before my very eyes, I just didn't know which way to turn - LITERALLY!!!!

This is the second "experience" (cough) I have seen from others, this could be the start of the process we all fear nightly. Somehow perhaps the unique "sign" you found (its in the video people) is tied to this.... launch angler dongler? LOTS happening right now.

"Stay With Me Now"

My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2019 1:33 PM

"Curiouser an' curiouser" so says Alice ( alledgedly ). " Paranomable " so says Mr. Ambassador ( his name is Yancy ). I say it's " cocktail hour ", but what the heck do I know, I'm just the moose in the suit.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 1:13 PM

drmoose:
    I'm just the moose in the suit.

But it's a mighty fine suit you got on Doc

Paranormal Possibilities Pull-Over #10 - Hosted by Yancy

Episode 10 of 34
    "Pull it Over" --- That's what Yancy (I am Yancy) says (to himself) while on a drive home  from a very anxious & anxiety-ridden day on the golf course. Let me (I am Yancy) take you on a walkabout at a very unique location that is still of the unexplainables. 

Thanks You -- #Yancy  aka @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 9:25 PM

RAW LIVE FOOTAGE - MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME - CLICK AWAY IF SO

The Orange Bucket Hobgoblin Shenanigans

Imagine you awoke to some noise outside of your home in the middle of the night, loud enough to get you up & take a peek around. That's what happened to me (I am Yancy) a few nights back. Sitting on porch steps in backyard on nice cool end of summer night at 3:23 AM, I was relieved to find no activity or creatures in sight nor sound.... Then the scratching began, like nails on plastic -- it's from my right, but cannot see well in this spot. I then remember there are some plastic "tubs" back there & it now sounds like a Hobgoblin or #Hobgoblins have maybe fallen into an orange 5-gallon bucket that is alongside the tubs. At this point, I am in full Paranormal Panic & run inside and grab my camera, lantern & a rolled-up newspaper (In-case they come right at me) --- now with light from camera I could inch up to the bucket (almost couldn't do it - anxiety was off the meter) & film without looking..... I had this looked at by a colleague who said indeed it was a Hobgoblin, but only one & small at that. Not wanting to take any chances at having a pissed-off Hobgoblin hanging around at night waiting to get me good, I carefully tipped the bucket down with a golf club and bolted into the house, closing door all in one hasty motion. Thanks to Ryan - our intern - for uploading this for the team, as I have been advised to not watch it until the night sweats & anxiety attacks lessen up some for me & whatnots --- Sincerely, Yancy

@TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 10:29 PM

whooshdangit:

YancyCan:

This is a beautiful process in nature that we do not yet understand. 

troubling!

Stay safe out there my friend . . . 

Rich

Our intern Ryan been working hard (allegedly) while I am healing from a recent 10-12 Hobgoblin group attack on a muni-course after dark few weeks back. Ryan said to me that he needed to do a project to help others and with help from the informative post above by kind & friendly (mostly) WGTer "WhooshDangit's" (re. the birth of a baby sand bunker) - The young feller flipped the model upside down on those seeking to trap these magnificent golf course creatures for their own doins' - took their own item and done changed the whole game by making it into a "save-sak". We have allready had a couple of interesting phone calls from vendors to The ILOSASB (The International League of Sand & Sand Bunkers" -- Keep checking back for the latest developmentals. 

Got a paranormal golf course tool in yer head? Share it with me & I (this is Yancy) & will see what we can do for it. Suprises happen.... remember "The Swing Sock"

Have fun & be safe on the courses & such
    -- Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 5:22 PM

YancyCan:
    Hobgoblin or #Hobgoblins

OPY 

RSS