Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2019 9:43 AM

The Humongous Avatar issue continues on & is becoming larger every hour. I cannot emphasize the potential growth size of this dilemma as I see size growing daily. Look at the pic from previous post, the weight of the "Giantavatar" has it sinking into the green.

This happened to me (I am Yancy) up on Chambers Bay #9 tee yesterdays:

Has this happened to you? Post a photo here so we can understand the true size and growth of this unique paranormable golf dilemma.

Regards, Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 11:38 AM

As me slept last night...with the night tremors about the gigantism all up on this WGT, I believe the Alien implant (I wont talk about it yet) in my neck was relaying our worries and knowledge of their huge undertaking. Cause I awoke to this on Chambers Bay...

The aliens think that we only get "big" or "mini" --- their math is not like ours. This mini avatar is here cause they wanna keep thinking we dont know what they know we know.
    Together, we are smarter than them & can emerge victors in this battle for Earth via OUR golf courses.

"Not Sweating The Small Stuff"
    --- Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 3:51 PM

I have had that sinking feeling before, as well.............

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2019 1:54 AM

Breezybaby1811:
    not ruling out his ego... but then again.....

Sheesh, an ego that big....I had to look twice to make sure it was not me......but a pink shirt.....

What is it with the sinking feeling....quicksand on the green/fairways and rough.....are WGT trying to tell us something?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2019 2:28 PM

Blue is a nice color and alls but gimme an alien green option and I am an interested, serious, potential customer on this

CURRENT:

ALIEN ENHANCED VERSION (beta):

---- My name is Yancy

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2019 7:20 PM

His name is Yancy and mine is not ... :-)

Hi Yance ... LTNS

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Mon, Jun 3 2019 7:55 PM

LOL Alien green, huh? Yeah, looks alright, man. :-)

I'm thinking about buying me one but not really sure it'd be worth it. Has anyone played it? I'd like to hear what the early-adapters think of it.

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 3:46 PM

Simon my old friend...... remember this is not real golf. Ten years ago we all played WII golf.

Mick

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Tue, Jun 4 2019 6:15 PM

kipdog87:

Simon my old friend...... remember this is not real golf. Ten years ago we all played WII golf.

Mick

Ah, I see what you mean, Mick. LOL Thanks for the feedback.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2019 1:32 PM

So this happened to Ryan (our intern) while I continue to squat Chambers:

RSS