Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Sat, Jun 17 2017 3:00 AM

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Jun 17 2017 6:28 PM

He Is Yancy has been abducted folks...no other way to explain his sporadic presence as of late.  The aliens needed his input on how to master this game. 

I think he was replaced like the president was while golfing in the movie "In Like Flint". 

So anyone around Yancy best realize he's actually a clone...

Oh...BTW...Derek Flint had it made...

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2017 3:15 PM

Now I don't knows if these vidyas will show up in the WGT forums or whatnots. I (this is Yancy) am still under deep-cover at Erin Hills Golf Club - host of the 2017 U.S. Open Golf Championship. Now I am doing my investgatables "After Dark" - per our tip from a source that has ALWAYS been a solid.
    What look the sames is not the sames --- two different videos heres
    Yes - there are creatures of the night all OVER the Erin Hills!

Keeping It Real -- Allegedly
    I am Yancy

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 9:20 AM

Y-man....those brown thingies....those brown module-like thingies....those brown module-like thingies that have a black slimy creature very adjacent to them...like in a possible emergence situation?....just being properly vigilant here...and who was that guy with a metal wearing head briefly flashed at the end?....he looked familiar...

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 21 2017 3:27 PM

Mcduff61:

I have swam 3 oceans --- and some other whatnots. Got my head back on straight.
    Lets do this people.
    Thanks -- My name is Yancy

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Fri, Jul 21 2017 4:32 PM

Yancy -

LOVE is all you need !!

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2017 10:53 PM
    Daniel O’Kane of St. Paul trains for his Apostle Islands trip on a stand-up paddleboard on Lake Nokomis in Minneapolis earlier this summer. (Photo courtesy of Robert Grosse / via St. Paul Pioneer Press)

A 36-year-old St. Paul man has embarked on a swimming adventure in the chilly waters of Lake Superior and its offshore archipelago of the Apostle Islands.

Daniel O'Kane, a bartender, began his island-to-island swim among the 22 islands on Sunday at Little Sand Bay, swimming to Sand Island and on to York Island, said Connie Carlin of Duluth. Carlin is married to Duluth's Paul Voge, who is accompanying O'Kane by kayak for safety. On Monday, O'Kane knocked off crossings to Raspberry, Bear and Devils islands, said Carlin, who receives occasional texts from Voge documenting their progress.

On Wednesday, O'Kane and Voge rested on Devils Island, Carlin said, and today O'Kane plans to swim to Rocky Island, South Twin Island and back to Rocky, Carlin said.

Others have swum from island to island before, according to O'Kane. His distinction is that his trip is the first self-supported, people-powered circum-tour of the Apostle Islands, he told the Pioneer Press.

O'Kane said water temperatures in the Apostles range from 45 to 54 degrees.

"I can't swim in anything colder than 48 or I'll get hypothermia too fast," he said.

He's swimming in a wetsuit to insulate himself from the cold water. Voge will carry the pair's supplies in his kayak and is towing a stand-up paddleboard. The paddleboard is essentially a life raft for O'Kane should he need it.

Once he reaches an island, O'Kane will hike, bicycle (on Madeline Island) or stand-up paddleboard along the shore until he reaches a point close to another island. Then he'll swim to that island.

As such, O'Kane is expecting to swim 48.75 miles, while Voge will paddle about 100. In all, O'Kane expects to paddleboard 20 to 30 miles, hike 10 to 20 miles and bike for 30 miles on the route. He expected the trip would take him 24 to 28 days.

The trip required a special blessing from the National Park Service. Most of the islands are within the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore, which is administered by the agency. The park's regulations don't allow people to stay for more than two weeks, so O'Kane and Voge received special permits for the endeavor.

"It's a really cool thing that he's doing," said Chris Smith, chief of visitor and resource protection for the national lakeshore.

O'Kane said he decided to do the trip after completing a swimming race from Bayfield to Madeline Island, the largest of the Apostles.

O'Kane has a satellite-connected device to update his family on his whereabouts and an Instagram account, but there will be no practical way for the public to follow his adventure.

The info below tied with this knucklehead swimming all over the apostles tells that the hippies in Duluth know that something is out there ...

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2017 11:03 PM

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2017 11:47 PM

1958 was the earliest I could find a documented and confirmed sighting, but there would have been no one in the area that would record or admit to seeing anything unusual before this time because of the social stigma.....There are many stories from families of indigenous people from this area that tell of things happening in the sky that can not be attributed to planets coming into view , or meteor showers,.. but of course these types of observations are looked at as sacred messages or signs to the indigenous people they were meant for their eyes(not us/me), and not of my/our current interest in the subject.

Proud Chiefs wear feathers ...The Sioux band in what was to become North Dakota are and should be the proudest of the northern hemispherical Indigenous humans..

These stolen lives, and the information that was handed down from generation to generation is part of the reason that we as Americans do not know ourselves completely. We discarded and fractured the best information that was available to us as a young country/republic...............Setting the table for this::::::::::::::::::

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 2:23 AM

RSS