Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2017 10:10 PM

Yo Yancy,

Very interesting outing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeVwikMvLR0

Now wtf do we do?

Out,

Paul

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 2:05 AM

pmm711:

Moin Paul! Hmm... how about...  we hunt it, we catch it, we grill it, we eat it?

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2017 6:17 PM

CEverett12:

Extremely interesting tutorial CEverett12 !!

Is it possible Canadian Bigfoots are Left handed ?

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 1:35 AM

Moin moin to you all, whatever you are

Excuse me if I go a little off topic with this post, but today very bad news reached me. One of the most famous animals that lives on german golf courses is crittically endangered: Only a few left specimens where counted lately. We are going to lose the Wolpertinger forever.

Here is another pic that shows one of the last of them seen in free nature:

Even not the ice age was able to jeoperdise our little friends:

But then too many selfish persons wanted to have a trophy over their kitchen table

or a part of one below of such a trophy

Even our puppys have been involved to dezimate the population

And now the situation has become critical. We tried to help by breed some

but we were not able to include all components. Our tries failed

So, ladies and gentlemen, if you feel able to help by giving one of the last Wolpertingers a new home at your place, or start at the beginning by brood an egg of a wolpertinger, and if you are willing to give your love and some food to one of this wonderfull creatures, please get in contact with the next reachable authorized  doctor and discribe him all the facts. Thank you very much.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 4:18 AM

As Ostfriedel  has mentioned above, we are an endangered species. Here in the US, I have been carrying out a clandestine breeding program, trying desperately to increase our fragile population numbers. However, I haven't met with much success, as most of the  so called females on this dating site are actually ( wait for it )... guys, pretending to be gals, in order to solicit free WGT gear ! Any actual decent looking females are encouraged to contact me, in the interest of science.

Doc :)

P.S. I've included the photo below of my great, great ancestor, Anon E. Moose, as proof of our existence.

Image result for wolpertinger

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 10:52 AM

^^^^  I need to catch up...

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Tue, Feb 21 2017 1:27 PM

Hi Doc

drmoose:

As Ostfriedel  has mentioned above, we are an endangered species. Here in the US, I have been carrying out a clandestine breeding program, trying desperately to increase our fragile population numbers. However, I haven't met with much success, as most of the  so called females on this dating site are actually ( wait for it )... guys, pretending to be gals, in order to solicit free WGT gear !

Dangit!! I'll run home and get changed.

drmoose:

P.S. I've included the photo below of my great, great ancestor, Anon E. Moose, as proof of our existence.

Sadly synon e moose with many other endangered species.

Cheers!

Rich

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2017 12:38 AM

Not human nor animal can ever be tamed, nor planet , stars , universe can you arrange.

#nodapl

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2017 1:02 AM

• blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2017 4:24 PM

whooshdangit:

Hi Doc

drmoose:

As Ostfriedel  has mentioned above, we are an endangered species. Here in the US, I have been carrying out a clandestine breeding program, trying desperately to increase our fragile population numbers. However, I haven't met with much success, as most of the  so called females on this dating site are actually ( wait for it )... guys, pretending to be gals, in order to solicit free WGT gear !

drmoose:

Cheers!

Rich

whooshdangit:

Hi Doc

drmoose:

drmoose:

Cheers!

Rich

Methinks there's a moose loose aboot this hoose

RSS