Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 8:30 PM

Quijotazo:
    I will laugh for the rest of my life every time I remember Yancy's most hilarious phrase in one of his investigative sasquash videos saying :  "This is Yancy, doing a research from the saquash fornication station" ...

When I saw this - (this is Yancy) - I straight started busting up and whatnots! How cool of you to remember that video from 3+ years ago (up to over 500 videos now) and give me the best laugh of the day by fars. So fars --- I went and made a mini-video that I think you will like Quijotazo - and others as well. What be doubler funny here is a good friend who once "processed" our video work for us could not stop saying the exact same phrase and it made him crack up everytime evens. This was a fun one to make, I was in a "stream gully" right off the slice side of a par 4 hole at about 170 yards out. So, it was raining hack sliced golf balls all week long -- must have brought home 30/40 from out of the muddy creek!

THX for making my day friend - hope you like the mini-clip!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2015 1:30 AM

Watch Alien Colonization LIVE WebCam Via Chambers Bay

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 11:43 AM

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2016 1:06 PM

A closer look...

Oakmont members keeping an eye on the WGTcopter...

or Shadow People?

Either way, Eagle-Eye Yancy can sure find 'em!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Mar 3 2016 10:15 PM

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Thu, Mar 3 2016 11:17 PM

Could be a hangar at the end of a landing runway. I am sure: "they" are here!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2016 10:38 PM

On the first day of Golf for me (this is Yancy) in 2016, things get weird quickly & whatnots. Heading down the third hole fairway after just hammering a drive right down the middle, there is a Sasquatch sighted all over in the treeline and such. Had to arm up in case of attack so I pondered over my 14 clubs in my bag - choose my 4-wood and breathed deep. Then the charge of the greasy beast came on.......

Click below to watch larger screen and FULL 1080p HD video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT1TURLhFIA

Gonna get wild this season - can feels it and such

THX - Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 1:18 PM

Now this was found rummaging thru old raw video files and whatnots. Video from web.com tournament last summer at Pumpkin Ridge/Witch Hollow Golf Club

Is this woman not "blocking" Yancy from seeing what "they" (aka the aliens) don't want us to see? Need some help on this -- post any takes/info you have here please.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Apr 13 2016 7:25 PM

Aliens seen at Augusta National?  They're everywhere 👽ancy!

GolfDigest Story:
    Here.

In the aftermath of Sunday's train wreck, people are searching for answers. How could a player that looked so dominant fall apart so quickly? Was it nerves? Injury? Miscommunication with his caddie? According to one line of reasoning, the issue wasn't with the two-time major winner.

The blunder at the 12th hole was caused...by an alien.

The video below highlights what appears to be a flying orb coming into vision on Spieth's third shot on No. 12. The "UFO" makes its appearance around the 37-second mark:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2016 1:48 AM

andyson:
    Aliens seen at Augusta National?  They're everywhere 👽ancy!

And nobody wants talk about why winner gets a "Green Jacket".....

Plus, maybe its just me, but isn't that jacket getting just a little bit closer to alien green every year & whatnots?

RSS