Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 1:55 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 12:24 AM

November Marks 1st Anniversary of Finding The Bethpage Black Squatch!

-- special thanks to andyson for the most excellents trophy --

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 12:28 AM

No, I (my name is Yancy) am not losing it here (allegedly) - just been up late many nights in a row as Team Yancy & The W.G.T.A.A.C.C. have something cooking --------> Stay Tuned

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 11:25 AM

Happy Aniversary Yancy, boy oh boy does time fly and whatnots.

From all at your team

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 12:00 PM

bubbsboy:

From all at your team

Now I (this is Yancy) am most appreciatables for you taking note of the anniversary!
    Yes -- Time goes faster and faster as one acknowledges that and whatbnots. Did I ever tell you that I can run really really fast? Just need a reason and zip I am tearing it up.
    Just Saying. THX much bubbsboy!

--- Yancy

P.S. --- Can we use that logo during this epic iconicical event weekend? Its GOLD!

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 3:53 PM

Sorry Yancy if you get into Pebble Beach you need to start another thread !!

We all know that it is the hot-bed for Vampiristic adventurists !!

This may be out of your realm of exptertisms but this is what we have come to expect from thee likes of you and Mel !!

Mel quit getting so greedy bout the prizes!!

Them lost boyz are hanging out waitin fer 'xplaining

Multi-taskin spells Yancy

• BlackWidow309
    8 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 8:45 PM

Hello Yancy congrats on the 1 year of finding the B.B Squatch. I just played a single hole round on Hole 9 of Bethpage Black and found the B.B. Squatch but am unable to save a screen shot. I have save a replay of the shot that i found him on. I could use some help to post on the forum that is running for the contest. I would be real grateful thanks.

BlackWidow309

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 1:41 AM

YancyCan:

bubbsboy:

From all at your team

Now I (this is Yancy) am most appreciatables for you taking note of the anniversary!
    Yes -- Time goes faster and faster as one acknowledges that and whatbnots. Did I ever tell you that I can run really really fast? Just need a reason and zip I am tearing it up.
    Just Saying. THX much bubbsboy!

--- Yancy

P.S. --- Can we use that logo during this epic iconicical event weekend? Its GOLD!

You sure can Yancy, had a go myself........well about 5 goes but went over allowed shot count so in total about 70 shots to find him, im getting better ;-)

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 10:17 AM

BlackWidow309:
    I have save a replay of the shot that i found him on. I could use some help to post on the forum that is running for the contest. I would be real grateful thanks.
    Do you use Windows 10 or Windows 7, or a Mac?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 10:45 AM

BlackWidow309:

. I could use some help to post on the forum that is running for the contest. I would be real grateful thanks.

BlackWidow309

I posted a picture of it for you.

RSS