Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 9:01 PM

WGTChampion:
    This is my favorite thread. Thank you guys. 

Thank you on behalf of ALL the WGTers who have made this thread a fun place to visit and a bully pulpit to spread the cause of stopping the Aliens from colonizing OUR golfing courses and whatbnots.

Without the help of the WGT community at large, it would never have lasted this long and stayed fresh. Fresh footage from the Chambers Bays that was just found on an SD card the other day is on the way ASAP.

Sincereally, My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 9:03 PM

OPY --- you ready to talk about this here?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 9:06 PM

Chambers Bay Golf Course - Team Yancy Peekin' Around #9/18

Yancy & Medford Mel at the 2015 U.S. Open Golf Championship!
    It was hot that day in June - about 119 degrees celcius or somenots - and after arriving at the cement relics locals call the "Sand Sifters" aka Alien Time-Portals. Yancy did get some great shots with his USB-dongled angular-cap camera (betaV3.2.3) - you do not want to miss him talking to the fescue (again) in this one.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2015 2:10 AM

We gots more found footage to shares and whatbnots right here:

"Chambers Bay Golf Course"

"Team Yancy Peekin' Around #9/18"

Video Feed Via USB-Dongled Angular-Cap Camera (betaV3.2.3)

Yancy & Medford Mel at the 2015 U.S. Open Golf Championship!
    It was hot that day in June - about 119 degrees celcius or somenots - and after arriving at the cement relics locals call the "Sand Sifters" aka Alien Time-Portals. Yancy did get some great shots with his USB-dongled angular-cap camera (betaV3.2.3) - you do not want to miss him talking to the fescue (again) in this one.

Follow Team Yancy to Stay In The Know:
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2015 2:10 AM

We gots more found footage to shares and whatbnots right here:

Yancy & Medford Mel were eager to see the course we had been playing on wgt.com. The 2015 U.S. Open was arguably the biggest sporting event ever held in the Pacific Northwest. After spending a bit looking down from the "terrace" that is above this golfing "compound", the boys descended into the action with no plan whatsoever. All-beta/Ad-hoc roaming.

It was hot that day in June - about 117 degrees celcius or somenots - and after about the third mile of wandering aimlessly towards the cement relics locals call the "Sand Sifters" aka Alien Time-Portals. Watch as Yancy gets a little goofy and such from the heat and the commentary gets a little unusuables. While Yancy got some great shots with his USB-dongled angular-cap camera (betaV3.2.3) - you do not want to miss him talking to the fescue in this one.

@TeamYancy

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 3:56 AM

YancyCan:
    @TeamYancy

Goodness ! I watched all three ! They brought glee to my heart. You see, my Pop has several farms in Kansas, one of which is non-working, much, just a kind of keepsake, and it looks just like the parched hay (?) in your movies....gotta love it !  ~ Lily ~

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 6:47 AM

Yancy we got these Pink Pigeons  mutateing all over The G.B makeing the news as far as the U.S, They look like some sort of  Evil Hybrids could be Aliens doing this and all 

Wont be long befor they start invadeing the golf courses here watch your packed lunch boxes folk,s

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 10:10 AM

Dave -- Good to hear from you. The team was a little concerned before as we hadn't seen you since the still shocking expose on them pixies and whatnots.

(PS -- on a private non-public note, we need to talk about those asaps)

The colored pigeons are all over the news I see - this is obviouslyies news that I (my name is Yancy) can use. Don't have much insightables to offer --- YET. Found some fancy book stuff and doing the math on this -- THX for the bump!

CULLED VIA THE WEB:

(BA);(Ct)

Genetically this Recessive Red pigeon is a Blue Check, modified by his two Recessive Red genes into this lovely coloration. Note the presence of a tail bar and the extension of the red color out to the tip of the wing flights. This is where the color Ash would have been found, had it been an Ash Red. Thus its name.

Recessive Red is epistatic to the three color genes. This means it will block their expression. It is however recessive and require two genes (factors) to show itself. Ash Red and Indigo are both dominate and only require one factor to show their effects. Ash Red is sex linked while Recessive Red and Indigo are not.

An Ash Red (BA) pigeon has velvet(Ct) as his pattern gene. Red flicking or the lack of flicking means he carries two genes for red or homozygous red. 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 10:18 AM

YancyCan:
    or homozygous red.

OH MY!!   Can you say that here? LMAO!

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 10:24 AM

Andy -

I think my wife buys homozygous milk, but it is white.

RSS