Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2015 2:57 PM

Yancy i think you need to look at announcements and have a look at the "longest 9 iron thread", strange indeed

Bubbs

A taster below

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 9:04 AM

bubbsboy:

A taster below (from "longest 9 iron thread")

Thanks Bubbs - I was not awareabels of this mystery 9-iron shot - Looks like Bandon Dunes from here - Gonna go take a peek around and whatbnots.

Appreciatives on the bump!

THX - My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 9:16 AM

Hello - I am Yancy
    Woked up this morning to see that one of my new "music & dancing" genre of video clips has already been banned in multiple countries - now that's sayin sumpin.

I will work harder on my next dancing moves to keep international tension in-check cause its causing me to go thru a "Party Panic Attack". Now, I am just a common man and cannot control my sexiness.

Would like to hear the arguments from the people who threw down the block on this.
    Cause myself (I am Yancy) and all of Team Yancy take great pride and outlay much effort to keep our work clean and fresh for alls to enjoy.

Confusables, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 9:57 AM

kersh1976:
    I have been working closely with Yancy for the last few weeks. There's been some very strange goings on up on the Old Course. And once he files his report, I think our findings will send SHOCKWAVES through WGT, you have been warned.

Now I just typed out like a 2 paragraph reply on how we should all strive to be more like WGTer Kersch1976 - patient, confident, and always on the lookouts.

Then I transferred up some videos of some shots of his and mine from the past month or so from old St. Andy's and when I returned to my post - it had refreshed on its own and all was lost. But we still have the documentables from Kersch1976, DaveParr,& myself (I am Yancy)

Dave - Your "blog post" you referenced has also disappeared. This makes a feller just a little nervous cause if the Aliens know that we know that they know and now we know they know, then the game is gonna change quickly up there on St. Andy's.

Now I am gonna post some pics from the videos and other NOW - to be safes - and work on the video version asaps. Team Yancy can now confidently say:"Game On Aliens" - in re. to the new wave of alien activities seen up on the iconic St. Andrews.

Unplanned little "interference" that's all - Stay with me now people.
    Regards, my name is Yancy

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 11:41 AM

VEM.

• VEM9000
    169 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 1:10 PM

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 2:13 PM

VEM.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 10:34 AM

WGT may have Aliens all up in there whatnots.
    Not sure what to think of this "ad" I seen on me log-in today.
    Think we all need to be on alert.
    Just Saying - I am Yancy

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 3:48 PM

YancyCan:

bubbsboy:

A taster below (from "longest 9 iron thread")

Thanks Bubbs - I was not awareabels of this mystery 9-iron shot - Looks like Bandon Dunes from here - Gonna go take a peek around and whatbnots.

Appreciatives on the bump!

THX - My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

Bandon it was Yancy, who or what is that? Hope its helpful to you and your team

Glad to help

Bubbs

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 2:51 PM

Trying to clear me desk all down here in the YancyLand bunker as we will have some reports from Chambers Bay coming down for you alls starting Wednesday maybe Tuesday.

We had that Easter in September --- Why not a "Halloween in June"?
    See this pumpkin on the club steps at Valhalla?

Just need to get this out there -- anyone else seeing pumpkins?

THX - I am Yancy

RSS