Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 11:14 PM

daveparr:
    Since my initial Report l Believe Alien Activity there  has been much more Serious than first Suspected

Thanks for checking backs and such Dave on the paranoirmails possibles all up on the St. Andrews - right now. I saw stuff. The Aliens are acting/appearing often and thus getting soft in the "don't let em sees ya" star warrior decree. I am working daily to stop the ONGOING colonization of Earth via golf courses, and we appreciatives about your enthusables.

Couldn't find the UFO on 12 tee - Wasn't expecting too, sicne it was a disappearace or cloaked mode conundrum. But - stuff happened. I gathered some old screen caps of St. Andrews paranormals in hopes you might check them out and educate yourself about what could happen all up there. Be safe friend. I am cereal.

More stuff soons - on video from St. Andrews on the wgt.com and whatbnots.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2015 3:17 AM

Very interesting reading yancy what l have learnt from all of the encounters at St Andrews is the Explanables are sometimes Variables and likewise the unexplanables are aslo Sometimes Variables wich leaves you with the Possibles wich in turn could be the Probables but still Sometimes variables and l believe all this will still remain  the Staus Quo of realms of Variables                                                                                                                                                   Anyways is it safe to continue playing at St Andrews lts one thing my golf balls and Avatars being Abducted and Probed but thats where the line is drawn in the bunker sand

Just Saying

Dave

• kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2015 1:52 PM

YancyCan:

Thanks for the reportables Dave - My name is Yancy

Now I have a paranormal experience history and such all up on the St. Andrews - I am not ready to talk about it, but I will talk about when I ready.

Currently, I am working with another WGT player on some new strange happenings all up on there at the St. Andrews golfing course - and this new news is news I will use.

You spoke of knowing about this UFO looking thang for 6 weeks approximates and such. If you talked about it - then yes, they knew and were waiting for a "clean" break to get out of your view - was prolly a cloaking malfunction on their part.

I (this is Yancy) am gonna first go thru my folder of screen caps from up there, then head up and play a round and see if I see what you saw, then I can better see if they saw you see them and now I saw that you seen them and know they were seen.

Heading up there nows.
    Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

I have been working closely with Yancy for the last few weeks. There's been some very strange goings on up on the Old Course. And once he files his report, I think our findings will send SHOCKWAVES through WGT, you have been warned.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 6:56 AM

There has also been a Alarming increase of Doppel ganger Avatar Activity up there  hope the Detectables picked up on that 

Just Saying

Dave

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2015 6:50 AM

As a rookie in the knowables, an event took place on my property. Out of my window, I saw one stealing golf balls out on my lawn where I do pitchables and flopables and can hit full sand wedgables. They must be male & female. The one stealing my balls had an enormous set of thing-a-ma-jigglable what nots. What gets me is thinking about our nearest sun/star, Alpha Centauri as their possible home base. It being at roughly 4 light years away, and thinking that they must be able to travel at light speed, why would they want to travel for 4 years to steal my balls ? Yancy, please tell me why.  ~ SP ~

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 9:18 AM

SweetiePie:
    It being at roughly 4 light years away, and thinking that they must be able to travel at light speed, why would they want to travel for 4 years to steal my balls ? Yancy, please tell me why.  ~ SP ~

Nows, I can't speak fer him ( his name is Yancy ) SP, but, as a fellow investigater type, I gotta say they musta seen the prices in the pro shop !

Doc :)

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 9:19 AM

SweetiePie:

Alpha Centauri

Sounds more like they are from Sirius...

My old dog was great at following my golf balls. I'd ask 'Where did that one go', and it would always answer 'Rough'.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 11:13 AM

SweetiePie:

As a rookie in the knowables, an event took place on my property. Out of my window, I saw one stealing golf balls out on my lawn where I do pitchables and flopables and can hit full sand wedgables. They must be male & female. The one stealing my balls had an enormous set of thing-a-ma-jigglable what nots. What gets me is thinking about our nearest sun/star, Alpha Centauri as their possible home base. It being at roughly 4 light years away, and thinking that they must be able to travel at light speed, why would they want to travel for 4 years to steal my balls ? Yancy, please tell me why.  ~ SP ~

Sorry for the delayed response here --- But I am writing from the future!
    These Pinehurst Bunnies are not just at the Pinehurst --- They are a faction of the colonization function. Have you seen the "Stargate - Portal Row" all up on The Chambers Bay? --- I got here via that and one of the Bunnies in a spacecraft, which later caught on fire, but more on that later (or sooner?) Im confused all up here in the futures.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 11:32 AM

fmagnets:
    My old dog was great at following my golf balls. I'd ask 'Where did that one go', and it would always answer 'Rough'.

That's a clever turn of phrase friend! --- Can I borrow/rent/lease it from ya?

Oh...heres the video with your interview - Thanks for taking the time for this, I am appreciatables and whatnots.  ---- Yancy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 2:36 PM

Mr. Ambassador,

I may have (or not), recent intel on Pinehurts regarding a possible sighting of Der Fuerher joining in the pod/ egg search. Information is sketchy @ this time, but, it's quite possible the boys @ Andyson Labs may be able to confirm. All's on the down low, gotsta keep them aliens off kilter yanno.

Doc :)

RSS