Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 3:22 PM

From recent filming on set at "Mel's Cabin" all up on the YancyLand Par 2.5 Golf Club. Yancy drifts off into a deep slumber during some downtime, then experiences stress dreams & night tremors. Filming has begun again, after Medford Mel used his powerful cognitive therapy moves to get Yancy all good again.

COMING SOONS
    "AN EASTER IN SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER"
    THE DOCU-DRAMA OF WGT GOLFERS TURNED INTO
    EGGXPLORERS ALL UP ON THE WGT PINEHURST #2

FEATURING INTERVIEWS WITH:
    FMAGNETS, YASCH, ZIOMIO & OPYEUCLID

FOLLOW @TEAMYANCY FOR UPDATES!

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2015 10:24 PM

Calling Team Yancy.....

Yancy is a humble man, but have you ever had the feeling your avatar has developed an ego??? Check this vid out at 5m 15s:

Possible positive thinking actualisation

What gives?

Is the little dude trying so hard to visualise being no.1, the actual number pops into existence?

Is WGT offering a helpful reminder of how many putts you should take on every green?

Or is it altogether more sinister: alien transdimensional tagging for who will be assimilated in what order when the invasion starts? Take out the lucky sod that fluked the VT thing and the rest will fall like dominoes......

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Mar 21 2015 2:49 PM

fmagnets:
    Calling Team Yancy.....

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 1:16 PM

This is highly highly unusuable. Trying to wrap my brain around this one (no pun intended - allegedly).

Lets start this investigatables with some math from Wiki:

Mathematically, 1 is:

One cannot be used as the base of a positional numeral system. (Sometimes tallying is referred to as "base 1", since only one mark — the tally itself — is needed, but this is not a positional notation.)

The logarithms base 1 are undefined, since the function 1x always equals 1 and so has no unique inverse.

In the real-number system, 1 can be represented in two ways as a recurring decimal: as 1.000... and as 0.999... (q.v.).

Formalizations of the natural numbers have their own representations of 1:

In a multiplicative group or monoid, the identity element is sometimes denoted 1, especially in abelian groups, but e (from the German Einheit, "unity") is more traditional. However, 1 is especially common for the multiplicative identity of a ring, i.e., when an addition and 0 are also present. When such a ring has characteristic n not equal to 0, the element called 1 has the property that n1 = 1n = 0 (where this 0 is the additive identity of the ring). Important examples are general fields.

One is the first figurate number of every kind, such as triangular number, pentagonal number and centered hexagonal number, to name just a few.

In many mathematical and engineering equations, numeric values are typically normalized to fall within the unit interval from 0 to 1, where 1 usually represents the maximum possible value in the range of parameters.

Because of the multiplicative identity, if f(x) is a multiplicative function, then f(1) must equal 1.

It is also the first and second number in the Fibonacci sequence (0 is the zeroth) and is the first number in many other mathematical sequences. As a matter of convention, Sloane's early Handbook of Integer Sequences added an initial 1 to any sequence that did not already have it and considered these initial 1's in its lexicographic ordering. Sloane's later Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences and its Web counterpart, the On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences, ignore initial ones in their lexicographic ordering of sequences, because such initial ones often correspond to trivial cases.

One is neither a prime number nor a composite number, but a unit, like −1 and, in the Gaussian integers, i and −i. The fundamental theorem of arithmetic guarantees unique factorization over the integers only up to units. (For example, 4 = 22, but if units are included, is also equal to, say, (−1)6×123×22, among infinitely many similar "factorizations".)

The definition of a field requires that 1 must not be equal to 0. Thus, there are no fields of characteristic 1. Nevertheless, abstract algebra can consider the field with one element, which is not a singleton and is not a set at all.

One is the only positive integer divisible by exactly one positive integer (whereas prime numbers are divisible by exactly two positive integers, composite numbers are divisible by more than two positive integers, and zero is divisible by all positive integers). One was formerly considered prime by some mathematicians, using the definition that a prime is divisible only by one and itself. However, this complicates the fundamental theorem of arithmetic, so modern definitions exclude units.

One is one of three possible values of the Möbius function: it takes the value one for square-free integers with an even number of distinct prime factors.

One is the only odd number in the range of Euler's totient function φ(x), in the cases x = 1 and x = 2.

One is the only 1-perfect number (see multiply perfect number).

By definition, 1 is the magnitude, absolute value, or norm of a unit complex number, unit vector, and a unit matrix (more usually called an identity matrix). Note that the term unit matrix is sometimes used to mean something quite different.

By definition, 1 is the probability of an event that is almost certain to occur.

One is the most common leading digit in many sets of data, a consequence of Benford's law.

The ancient Egyptians represented all fractions (with the exception of 2/3) in terms of sums of fractions with numerator 1 and distinct denominators. For example, \frac{2}{5} = \frac{1}{3} + \frac{1}{15}. Such representations are popularly known as Egyptian Fractions or Unit Fractions.

The Generating Function that has all coefficients 1 is given by

\frac{1}{1-x} = 1 + x + x^2 + x^3 + \cdots.

This power series converges and has finite value if and only if, | x | < 1.

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 8:50 AM

It appears to me that fmagnets is golfing by himself and we all know that .......

One is the loneliest number

One is the loneliest number

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

One is the loneliest

One is the loneliest

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 12:09 PM

Intriugables.
    Well played BigAl123. Can you sing this for a video? Message me please
    I cannot sing - I wish I could dance like this guy here though:

THX - I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 12:12 PM

Eggxtremely eggcited about this new docu-drama we are making.

Heres a quick sneak-peek 2m trailer & whatbnots:

COMING SOON
    Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2015 9:02 AM

Hi Yancy for about 6,weeks there was a black Disc shaped u.f.o Hovering 12 o/c High over St andrews 16 th hole it could clearly be seen from the Tee

i would Estimate it was at a height of approx 500ft, Then something very strange happened  l noticed it had Disappeared When l played St andrews one eveing this would have been right after l gave my Laptop its yearly Spring Clean ie, Vacuum the Keyboard, Clean the Screen the U.F.O had just disappeared  

Do you think thay might have got wind l had spotted them?

Keep up the good work

Dave

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2015 3:08 PM

Thanks for the reportables Dave - My name is Yancy

Now I have a paranormal experience history and such all up on the St. Andrews - I am not ready to talk about it, but I will talk about when I ready.

Currently, I am working with another WGT player on some new strange happenings all up on there at the St. Andrews golfing course - and this new news is news I will use.

You spoke of knowing about this UFO looking thang for 6 weeks approximates and such. If you talked about it - then yes, they knew and were waiting for a "clean" break to get out of your view - was prolly a cloaking malfunction on their part.

I (this is Yancy) am gonna first go thru my folder of screen caps from up there, then head up and play a round and see if I see what you saw, then I can better see if they saw you see them and now I saw that you seen them and know they were seen.

Heading up there nows.
    Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2015 11:53 AM

A Big Thankyou to Team Yancy for takeing on the investigations of the U.F.O at St Andrews  Since my initial Report l Believe Alien Activity there  has been much more Serious than first Suspected

lt is my opinion the Aliens Have been  Abducting Golf balls for the last 6, weeks on the 16th Hole, as l have been looseing many Balls of the Tee ect, They seem to favour the Nike and Callaway balls 

l will only use the wgt cheap 10 credit a sleeve balls now as they dont seem interested in these

Just Saying

l will sleep more Easy now  team yancy are on the case

Dave

RSS