Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 7:54 PM

YancyLand Golf Club Series - "The Opy Chronicles" EP#3

YancyLand Golf Club Series - "The Opy Chronicles" EP#3

Morning has broke, and the YancyLand Drone 2.0 (beta) is ready to return and rescue our friend Opy who is fighting a large ape/sasquatch/gorilla kinda thing. This creature has built itself a fortified structure and appears to have a woman as hostage and a treasure chest next to him on the very top tier.

The scene is a mess as there are pieces of fruit laying around, and the "beast" is tossing barrels off the top like a madman. High drama in this one as the rescue attempt gets hairy!

A YANCYLAND GOLF CLUB SPECIAL SERIES
    NEW EPISODES AIRING WEEKLY VIA THE YOUTUBE
    CATCH THEM AT 7PM-PST/10PM-EST EVERY THURSDAY
    NEXT EPISODE AVAILABLE ON FEBRUARY 12TH
    PAST EPISODES AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 9:21 PM

Yancy....help required downunder - strange whatnots reported living in bunkers

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Feb 5 2015 9:52 PM

alanti:

Truly amazing.... hopefully the WGT Programmer's are paying attention.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Feb 7 2015 11:14 PM

alanti:

Evening/Morning/Whatnot Friend,

Have been working on this on the downsie lowsies as I (my name is Yancy) have the fear up in me that Hobgoblins are at work here - even though they did a "good thing" - they are known for general shenagins mostly. I have some solid knowledges that indeed Hobgoblin "villages" (aka societies) have been moving alongside golf courses for almost a decade and are thriving in the golf course environments. As we all know, Aliens have been and are currently using golfing courses to run their colonization.process which is underways and ongoins.

Back to the bunker ball ejecting - we are schoolin up 3 angles to algorhythms:

While we at Team Yancy Investigatables are not done here - seems like Hobgoblin by the numbers gatherables. Typical Hobgoblin (male or female) of adulthood is between 10" - 12" tall. Arms longer than on a humanoid - weight & girth be looking similar to the homo-sapien diagrams and number deals. Thus a Hobgoblin could easily have pulled this off - even with people present. They are in league with the leprechauns and can have themselves cloaked by said leprechauns.

So why does this "crazy fun money shot" cause me the paranorm anxieties? Cause the working hypothesis is that Aliens are using the golf sand bunkers for transport and interdimensionaols hyper trips. Its a solid, but I don't want to talk about it - yet. Its all about the Hobgoblins - which have always successfully lived in the bushings and gnarly edges of golf courses - if they have joined with the Aliens and are part of colonization, this will change everything and whatnots (allegedly).

More to follow after crunching the numbers and algorthyms
    THX - I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Feb 9 2015 2:40 PM

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Feb 12 2015 3:24 PM

Get ready Boys and Girls 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 17 2015 7:55 AM

One Word: Was Hobgoblins

THIS THURSDAY ---- EVERYONE GETS A PASS NOW & AGAIN?

This will be the 4th and final episode --- guaranteed to top the others.
    Allready filmed -- Problems in post-production last week.
    (and I was on a bender)

Sincereally,  I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2015 1:33 AM

Yancyland Presents: "The Opy After Dark Chronicles" EP4
    (post migratables from Opy Chronicles thread)

Welcome to the final battle - man meets beast - with high drama! I am super cereal.
    Opy has again gone off alone in the all-beta areas of YancyLand seeking to engage the ever elusive Squatch who has built himself & his "ladies" an impressive structure to fortify his hold.

YancyLand & Team Yancy respond with our new Drone #2 - "Nancy" and it is on like.......

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2015 1:34 AM

RSS